Chapter 20

So when the child ( the exact one he had been made to fly over to their ship from the immature child's ship ) declared at Oyaji," Ossan can Mr Blue flamingo chicken join my future crew?" 

When that happened, Marco was so done. 
He held to the back of his neck to supress the uprising blood pressure which had been rushing up in an alarming speed, then fainted both in shock and rage (that seemed to want to break out of him and smack everyone and give the child a long big lecture until the child's ears bled inside out)then he flopped down on to the deck, blacking out. 

Why, well it would happen to anyone who had been insulted so much by a mere child who didn't even look twelve, short as hell and childish as hell.
He, the great Marco the Phoenix (and unbeknownst to anyone, had quite a pride on that title or nickname those marines on crack had given him) , had been insulted, no... roasted by a child with a simple sentence. 

That was enough to knock his off his foot and onto the ground, as he momentarily blacked out from the world. 

Many people may be wondering right now as they are reading this...

What had shocked Marco so much?
Well first he had been called a ' mr blue flaming chicken ' when he had told the child that he by no means was a flaming chicken, he was a god damned phoenix for Oda's sake, why did the child not get.
What part of 'not-chicken-but-phoenix' did the child not get. 

Second, why did he ask Oyaji, not him after they were talking about him?
Why talk about it to Oyaji as if he didn't exist when he had been sitting on his shoulders.
And he was not an item to be traded, he was a proud pirate of the whitebeard crew. 

Third, he was not an ossan, he was not old, and he was proud of that, who taught this young child manners cause if Shanks did that would explain a lot. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whitebeard simply cracking out laughing when he felt one of his oldest sons slump limp on his shoulders, leaning to his neck, after he heard a sentence from a young child.

 Quite funny if you asked Whitebeard, when he heard his oldest son gasp a offended gasp before seconds later passing out, probably from anger and frustration.
 After all that red haired brat of Roger when he had been a young child used to bug Marco to join his crew to the point that he would yell "  FUCK OFF SHANKS, I AM A PROUD WHITEBEARD PIRATE!!!" and hid behind an elder crew mate and refuse to come out from hiding until the Roger pirates were out of sight.

It really reminded him of the good old days when Roger and Oden were alive and they would have a blast. Oden was like a brother to him and Oden also considered that too, Whitebeard considered Roger is one true friend that he could never replace and he enjoyed every fights they had. He really messed those fights and duels they had every time they met up. 

While there was Thatch who had made it his personal life mission to film every black mail video and photo on Marco and later show it to the next generation( and really wanted that one photo with Marco's head dyed pastel pink to be his bounty picture).  And so he obviously couldn't miss the opportunity to capture the look of total misery and annoyance as well as offense written all over Marco's face with a camera before he passed out.
This picture was so going to be printed in color and stuck all over the ship in a week or so. 

You know honestly at first Haruka had been worried when Marco first slipped into the other world and passed out, but then Oyaji started laughing and Thatch started to flash his camera, he knew his elder brother was not hurt and shook off the worry and laughed along side with the rest of his brothers and sisters. 

For a long time aka a day and three minutes, Namura started to burst out laughing before he bent a little and tried to supress his laughter, causing his whole body to shake tremendously. Soon he gave up and once burst out laughing along with his nakama and even proceeded to flal on the ground as he felt weak in the legs from laughing too much. 

Izo, who has  rather close with the crew's doctor worried for the safety of Marco heads that kinda bashed to the side of oyaji's neck bone and let Izo tell you one thing, that bone seemed to be coated in haki and bumping your head to it was not a great life choice. But like everyone had worried about he soon came to a realisation that Marco so happened to be a hot ( not like that ) flaming chicken that somehow had lived longer than he had but technically was younger than him. 

For Shanks, well this man laughed so hard until tears sprang into his eyes. Damn he felt so damn proud at both Cloudy's courage and good eye for a talented man. The old man had a good phoenix after all, who could blame the little guy.

Sebastian was confused at all this, why were they laughing?
he was so serious!!
" EYY I'M SERIOUSE!!"
Sebastian yelled into the air, causing a moment of silence to ring out in the Moby before everyone started laughing louder.