Assistance | Part 6 [NSFW] [F]

a/n: hi everyone! tysm for 3.5k tiktok followers ugh i love you all!

i kept seeing "haunting adeline" references(ive never read the book before) so i did some research and he does some gunplay similar to what i had in mind, so to all of you who guessed it then you are technically correct lol

thank you for being a fan and i hope my content will continue to reach all of you! just wanted to add that this is all consensual as well, so dont worry lmaoo

to those reading this from tiktok, the full thing will be in wattpad! love you <3

now, have fun!

Your eyes widened.

They felt the cold air breeze across them, mixing with the heat of your bodies combind across your skin.

They saw the barrel of the gun being rimmed with Konig's finger, then his eyes only staring at your fearful reaction.

Squinted eyes and thin, spread lips; he's grinning. Cheeky bastard.

He smirks cheekily and leads his fingertips to the magazine of the gun, checking how many bullets were inside. Just one.

His eyes lead back to yours, widening further with fear as he closed the chamber and took a step closer. His pupils were large, full of ambition and the thousands of temptations held behind a barrier he had to wear daily.

He gets his hand - which was not holding the weapon(but about to hold the other one) - and unbuckles his belt, letting his pants drop to the floor and stepping out of them. Your eyes follow down his shirt to the print in his boxers, making your mouth part.

How on Earth is that fitting inside..?

You look back up to him with a smug look on his face once more, then looking down at the gun.

"I want you to take this gun like a good Mädchen, Ich sage es dir, wenn du meinen Schwanz verdienst."*

*girl, I'll tell you when you deserve my dick.

You nod, not knowing what else to say. Obedience takes over your mind like a parasite. He mutters some praise in German before walking towards you and bending down, pressing the tip of the gun against your lower stomach just above your pussy. The cold metal electrified you and you winced, making him gently drag it lower and lower before it brushed against your walls.

A gasp left your lips as he wasted no time into making sure you were stimulated with the gun, feeling his cock throbbing hard through his boxers beginning to soak up with precum just watching you try to resist. The cold metal shocked your body into another dimention; the one of pure bliss.

His eyes only looked at yours, looking down at the gun only to roll back up again. The gun only explored further and further of your temple of a body, desperately searching for your treasures like he was famished from it. He pushed it inside of you and your eyes widened completely.

God, it felt so good.

The breathless moans as he manoevured the gun inside of you was like music to his ears, leading to his tongue licking his lips in pure hunger and possession. Right now, you were Konig's. Nobody else could have you - do you really think that would ever happen?

"Ohhhh," you whimpered as his other hand retreated down his boxers, ungloved, and started to massage his cock, managing to keep a steady pace inside of you.

"That's it, liebe," he praised as he bent down, placing a kiss on your lips. "you're so hot when you're like this."

His finger edged the trigger, letting out pants as he pleasured himself to the sight of you. You grip the bench you sat on and clench your eyes shut, your jaw agape and hot breath leaving it. The sounds that the metal made entering and exiting your pussy sounded delicious to him. It only made his hand work faster on himself. Your eyes tried to open only to close shut once more as he pushed the gun further inside with a loud groan.

He bit down on his lip as he felt you tense up through the gun, only to get him to pull it out. Your eyes opened needily, desperately wanting to know why. You still pant as he takes the other hand out his boxers and heads over to the chamber which holds that one singular bullet, doing something you couldn't register to it. He then moved his fingertips around the hem of his boxers, pulling them down only to reveal the largest erection you've ever seen.

He raised his chin at your shocked reaction with a smug grin as he grabbed your hips and wrapped your legs around his waist, only to line his tip with your entrance. He then sat on the bench, just where you had sat, and intertwined his fingers with yours, raising his other hand upward.

He pressed the slightly wet muzzle against the side of your head. You looked over with a side glance but he tutted, with you obediently looking back at his eyes.

"You're going to take me like the good Ficken* girl you are. If you don't, Ich drücke den Abzug.**"

*fucking **I pull the trigger.

What the fuck?

Your eyebrows turn upward but he tuts slowly and shakes his head with a devious smile on his face.

"Do you trust me?"

You nod.

"Good girl. Do as you're told." he replied sharply, pushing himself inside of you.

Your hand squeezed his as his large girth stretched you out completely, shedding a couple tears from your eyes. His head rolled back as he let a groan slip from his lips, only to tilt his head when he looked at you.

"That's it, puppe*. You're taking me so well." he praised as he moved both of your hands down to your waist and started moving you

*doll

You whined as his hips moved you, your hand squeezing his for support as he made you ride him. He felt fucking amazing, he reached all the right spots which made you breathless. You were created to be his stallion, you started to move your hips with him and grind on his dick, getting needy groans to leave his mouth.

His hot breath hit your neck as he rested his head on your shouder, kissing your neck gently. He squeezed your hand and pressed the gun harder into your head.

Your eyes clench shut. Every passing second you could be shot. But at least you were already in heaven, so it wouldn't matter.

His words sent you into some sort of craze, something that you felt you could never escape. His touch was hypnotising to you, his dick was something you had craved for every year you had been on this Earth, and for it to be given to you right now was somewhat of a miracle.

"Oh, verdammt. Es ist zu gute Liebe...*" the brute groaned as you grinded your hips against his, letting your skin ripple like waves against the meat of his thighs. He got tenser and tenser on you and in you, leaving you crumbling to bits every single second - he was ripping you in two.

*Oh, fuck. It's too good love...

Tensing harder and harder, you could tell he was at a climax. He panted faster, leaving your heartbeat to race around your chest. Then, as you felt him start to cum, you heard something.

A click against your ear and your eyes widened.

He groaned loudly and finished deep inside of you, with your eyes closing shut tightly. What is this? You can still hear and feel, you could taste and smell. You weren't dead. The hand that held yours caressed your face as your eyes slowly opened, greeted with a mischevious grin from his lips.

He pulled the gun away, seeing you were confused and slightly terrified, before opening the chamber to find no bullets.

That's what he did earlier; he emptied the bullet out of the chamber. Just to give you more of a rush.

You never thought sex could get any riskier, it being with your commander and all. However, all it needed was a little assistance to get you coming back for more.