Assistance - Konig [Part 4] [F]

The day after barely went by, everything was moving at two times speed. And your heart raced throughout it.

The thought of Konig pressed against you once more excited your brain and left you in a lustful state. You were starved of his touch, even in training; the slightest glance made you nervous.

Putting mats away from sparring, you looked to your left to only see him leant against a wall watching you. You dropped a mat then quickly scrambled to pick it back up. A low chuckle came from him and he walked over, helping you put away the mat. He then manoeuvred to stand behind you and slid his fingertips down and massaged your waist, feeding your addiction to him a plentiful banquet. He let his digits linger on your shirt before he managed to creep one up, then two, then three. Before you knew it, he was softly caressing your bare hips and back, his chest breathing heavily, parallel to yours.

A crash outside the gym diverted his attention. A small squeeze on your waist as he rushed off the door to help left you stranded and lost, confused on where you were. You didn't register his disappearance but the absence of his warm yet rough hands was getting to you, leaving you hungover off his addicting touch.

Checking your watch now, it read 11:36. You had nothing else to do, so why not go practice whilst he wasn't there? Making your way to the shooting range wasn't uncommon anymore, it felt like a chore to walk the long halls but one you thoroughly enjoyed. Partially because you're getting better...but the excitement of your commander was the main factor. How you loved spending such private, delicate time with him at the latest of all hours, knowing nobody would dare interfere with you two and your activities, sent your head spinning round.

Opening the creaky doors once more, greeted with a still room. You hum, putting your belongings down and grabbing a pistol, repeating the position he had shaped you into with his addicting hands, letting them linger on your body like simmering a delicious meal. Taking aim, you were firing at the target put about twenty metres away from the last candidate who had used it, getting headshots and some body shots as well. A variety of holes paint the target as you reloaded the magazine.

Another round of shots on the target lead you to a small smile at your strong progress. You were getting good with a pistol, which slowly meant you could go onto proper missions and be a participant in the reason you decided to enrol in the first place. Your heart pumped adrenaline through your body at the thought of it, so much that you didn't even hear the door open behind you nor feel the lingering of a silhouette behind you until hands snaked around your hips and spun you round, turning you face to face with your commander Konig.

You look up at the hooded man frightened, not expecting to be spun round so suddenly. A blush crept onto your cheeks easily as you take note in the situation, letting him respond with a deep chuckle.

"Practicing without me?" he asks in a teasing tone, wanting to push you to the edge only to pull you back.

"Sorry sir I thought-"

He presses his finger to your lips and shakes his head, keeping his eyes on you the whole time as you bore into his through the cut holes of his hood. Your lips part from his finger pushing into them. His lips hush you gently.

"Don't worry, Maus. I like it when recruits go above and beyond..." he leans in closer.

"but I love when they do so much that they end up stuck in my head all day as well."

Shivers rippled off of your spine as your eyes widened slightly, feeling your body get hot and your stomach getting into knots only he could undo. You swallowed, the king had easily gotten your tongue. His hand moved to your chin and forced you to look at him - not as if you'd pull away - and he tilted his head slightly.

"Take aim, liebe." he mutters with a grin through his words, you knew he was up to something but...you had no idea what. You nodded slowly, parted lips being released by his thumb which traced across them, and spun around slowly, taking aim and taking deep breaths. The room felt steamy in the middle of the night, the atmosphere was getting hotter and hotter and so was your body.

You heard him walk away, but return directly behind you.

"Keep your head still." he whispered as you heard him fumbling with something in his hands.

You nodded and kept your head still, only to be blindfolded with some sort of cloth. It only covered your eyes but your vision was restricted. Pitch black.

Fuck.

"Try to shoot the target. Dark environments are common, Schatz." he whispers against your ear, his breath radiating onto your neck.

He rolled his hood up just to tease you more.

You nod your head and, with shaky arms, get yourself into the right position to shoot. One bullet fired and you hear the sound of piercing paper. Another time, another hit and once more for a third.

You got ready to fire again until you felt the fingertips of the man behind you snake under your shirt around your waist, exactly like he did earlier today. Your cheeks flushed a fluorescent red and you swallowed nervously as you felt his one of his hands slowly crept upward.

"I didn't tell you to stop, did I?" a deep growl reached your ear, causing a soft whimper to leave your lips. One of his knees slid between the gap of your thighs and his left hand crept up, touching every crevice of your stomach. His right hand squeezed your hips and fiddled gently with the waistband of the leggings you unfortunately chose to wear that day.

You shot again, but your shaking fingertips only caused the shot to miss the target. His left hand crept to your chest, fiddling with the lace of your bra at the front that he wished he wouldn't have to ruin. He traced his fingertip around the hem, making your head roll back slightly. His knee between your legs pushed upward, grazing your inner thighs and making your body a hot mess. You were shaking subtly and your breath was hitched, you knew you needed to focus.

His fingertips trailed to the clip of your bra and effortlessly unclipped it.

Oh fuck.

You were in trouble. And you were too late to escape.