Assistance - Konig [Part 2] [F]

That night, you couldn't get to sleep.

The way his fingertips felt on you hours before were like permenant marks, forever feeling the heat radiating off of him.

And so, you tossed and turned in a haze trying to get some shuteye. He clogged your mind like dirt in a drain. But he was anything but dirt. He was made of solid gold, a statue carved by the most detailed architect, spending years to make every vein perfect and every crease and muscle as rough as they are in the reality.

God, sleeping was already difficult but now? You had his touch all over your body and mind, just imagining his hands exploring your body like a temple, trying to set off any booby trap he could just to get a reaction out of you; you thirsted to see that possessive, lustful look in his eyes - a lushious aroma around you two as you wished you felt your lips connect together passionately.

Shutting your eyes, biting your lip, clutching your sheets for mercy from your creative mind, you fell asleep with many, many sinful thoughts covering your train of thought.

---

Your evening training went by like a flash. It was sparring, but you only did two matches and won both; relatively simple for someone who experts in bodily combat after all. You could already feel a gaze on you as you turn to Konig, knowing he'd want to go to the firing range. But he walks up to you and passes you a piece of paper, slipping it into your fingertips with such skill that you didn't register that you had it.

After moving your thumbs and feeling paper, you look down and see the folded piece in your hand. It was roughly ripped, looking like it was quickly written. You unfolded the paper only to see some messy handwriting. Your eyes widened as you read it.

See me tonight, twelve at the range

Konig

Your cheeks flared up and eyes unable to move from reading the note over and over. A small smile came from your lips as you quickly realised you were still in the training gym, folding the paper and quickly scurrying out.

---

The doors to the firing range creaked as you entered the room, it looking no different than the night before. You were planning to come anyway, but to get a personal invite from Konig was something to motivate you to look half decent before you came down. The hour was late as you checked your phone to make sure you came on time. 11:58. Perfect.

You saw him leant against a wall, his eyes meeting yours and he nods to greet you. You smile back.

"Hello sir. How are you?" you ask, walking up to him and putting your items on the table once more, feeling his eyes not leave you once.

He hums lowly. "Not bad. Well done at training today, you're very impressive to watch."

You chuckle, his compliment bringing a smile to your face and a blush to your cheeks, looking down slightly to try to not let him see.

"Thank you, sir. I appreciate it."

"Of course. Let's get started. Get in the position you were last night."

You nodded, trying to ignore your soiled thoughts and focus on how he had molded you to stand last night. But all you could think of was how he held you: how his fingertips crept along your arms, then across your waist. A soft shudder of the shivers going down your back left your lips as you relived the moment in your mind, trying to reposition yourself. You made sure your arms were slightly relaxed and you were sideward, that your feet were as he positioned.

Your head turns back to him and he leans off of the wall, walking towards you. He gets closer and closer, slowly towering over you more before placing himself behind you. God he made you weak.

He looked at where your head was positioned after you turned it back around towards the target and hummed.

"Surprised you remembered." he muttered, quite impressed. It were as if he was teasing you, finding your weak spots and plunging into them will full force.

Your face turned hot and adrenaline pumped through your veins. You nodded and took aim, taking a shot at the target which was there from yesterday. A shot in the right shoulder. You shot again, directly on the heart this time.

"That's it. Go for the throat." he whispered, him leaning behind you and his face next to yours. You felt his hot silhouette once more, making your heartbeat race. You swallowed nervously and nodded, taking a deep breath in before shooting and getting where he wanted you to, exhaling as you lowered your pistol. Your head turned slightly to the side, seeing his already on you with creases on the corners.

"Take aim." he moves from behind you towards a control panel, getting rid of the thirty metre target and getting one around fifty metres away. He walks back and places himself directly behind you once more.

You took aim, but he hummed in disapproval. He huffed slightly as he walked over closer to you. His hands went directly to your waist as if they were puzzle pieces, meant to fit together. He positioned you more towards the side and squeezed it slightly before letting his hands run to your stomach, interlocking his fingers.

"Before you shoot, do what you did and inhale. When you shoot, hold your breath. When you've shot, exhale. Alright, liebe?" he whispers in your ear and neck through the hood. His accent was like ear candy for you. It was a treat to hear him yell, talk and especially whisper. You shook your head yes and took a deep breath in, letting your stomach expand. His thumb caressed your shirt, feeling it on your skin as you shot with breath held, exhaling afterwards - just like he instructed.

A shot between the eyes.

"That's what I like to see." he whispers with pride, pulling you into him from your waist. You felt his body on your back and his warm hands take over your mind, body and soul. You felt his abs press against you, his whole chiseled body felt like he and you were bare, glued to each other. A soft sigh left your mouth as he pressed you into him, still caressing your waist with his thumb. 

"Do it again." he instructed.

Your mind was clouded like a thick fog that smelt of gunpowder and musk had surrounded your head. Your breathing quickened slightly at his command, nodding slowly after a couple seconds of registering what he said. You lined your shot up, breathing in slowly and firing, holding your breath. Your eyes widen slightly.

You missed the target completely.

You felt his chest vibrate behind you as he hummed in disappointment. He looked down at you and moved one hand up to your chin, pointing your head to look at him and his eyes traced across your face. His other hand had it's fingertips moved to the curve of your hips and he pressed into them, digging every ounce of self control you had left like he was mining for gold. And he had struck diamond.

"Am I distracting you, meine kleine Maus?" he whispers, forcing the eye contact and pulling you further into him with a grin in his words. You felt like you were about to collapse as your face got hotter and hotter, now flourishing in a bright hue of red. Your eyes widen slightly from hearing the smirk laced through his words.

He knows what he's doing, nor is he done yet.