Stars - Konig [N]

He had you trapped.

Trapped between the armchair you sat yourself in and his frame.

Trapped with the ring of stars around your head from the heat radiating off of him and the thoughts that bellowed in your mind.

Trapped somewhere you wanted to be.

The chest containing your pumping heart rose and fell and the eyes that told your soul connected with those of your commander Konig as he towered over you, pressing his hands against the armrests of your chair firmly and letting his chest rise and fall in sync with yours.

It was just you two in his office; he had called you for an argument you had with another soldier at KorTac, which you were only defending yourself. But things kept getting more and more hot between you two. The way his eyes looked at you only made your stomach flatter with an array of butterflies no longer perched and your lips curl into a pretty smile - one that he loved to see.

You did make some flirtatious remarks and you admit that it was bad, he was your commander and can have you kicked off of the team for doing such. But he only got more daring, using fire to fight fire. The result of that is a larger flame, where you are right now.

Trapped between him and the backrest of the armchair in his office.

His knee is between your thighs, parting them slightly and willing to split the chair in half just to press it onto you to watch you squirm.

His eyes boring all over you like he were insane and you were his drug, with you doing the exact same.

His face got closer to yours. "Schatz, you're being very, very bold with me right now." a mumble left his lips yet it had more emotion than any opera singer could ever perform.

His words were pure ear candy, the Austrian accent made your heart flatter and shot stars into your eyes - your home town had barely any accent so it made it even better. And the nicknames he gave to you and only you, despite not knowing what they meant, ended up feeding your desires more, giving you plenty restless nights.

"Well, sir, I'm not entirely sure what you mean." you boldly reply, not daring to extinguish the strong flame burning between you too, making your body hotter and hotter by the second.

A low chuckle broke from him along with a slight shake of his head, in pure disbelief by how adventurous you were deciding to be with him. It surprised him a lot, but it excited him more.

"Tell me this, little mouse." he squints his eyes into a crease, showing a smirk on his lips veiled by his black makeshift sniper hood that he always wore. One of his hands releases itself from the armchair and cups your chin with finger and thumb, caressing your jaw and enduring the eye contact. Your cheeks tingled by his warm hand on your face, but it only got hotter once his words left his lips.

"Do you prefer the stars in the sky or the ones I make you see?"