Such a Whvre - Konig 3 [NSFW] [F]

Your eyes widened.

He has full control now.

There was nothing you could do.

Nor nothing you wanted more.

He stood up, pulling you up with him and spun you around, managing to slither his hand around your throat, slightly squeezing it making you gag slightly. He pushed you to a tree, pressing your back against the bark of the wood and pushing his body close to yours, the heat radiating from both of you making the cold breeze seem like nothing. His free hand roamed your waist and lower half, caressing your skin with your shirt being the only, thin layer between you two.

You whimpered from the choking he's giving you, which only made him press himself closer to you. He let go of your neck but ran his fingertips gently across it, tingling any nerves that he could before wrapping it around your chin and jawline, propping your head up to look at him.

You two held eye contact, his eyes squinted then looked at your parted lips. Konig let go of your face and moved his hand to his hood, lifting it up to reveal a light stubbled bottom half with a strong jaw and rosy lips, curled into a devillish grin. He rested his hood on his nose tip and immediately pulled himself into you, lips crashing within a flash. He kissed you, not letting you nor him breathe as he got to taste you for the first time. His eyes shut in pleasure and his eyebrows curled, a smile forming as he kissed you. He had been waiting for this moment for a long, long time. And it wasn't going to stop there.

A short break from the kiss, he breathed before going back in, kissin you in short, sweet sections making room for breaths. He couldn't get enough of your lips, they tasted like heaven. He didn't want to stop, he wanted time to freeze just to kiss you over and over. Your eyes shut and you felt your lungs hurt, kissing him back and wrapping your fingertips around the hem of his shirt, pulling him down.

He let go of the kiss and his lips panted, slightly parted and red. You swallowed before breathing heavily. You'd finally kissed him and he tasted delicious. You were both hungry for each other; starved. He leant in, his breath hit the side of your face sending shivers down your spine.

"Du schmeckst so gut, Liebling."* his whisper went through your mind straight to your heart, making it pump even faster. You didn't know what it meant, but you knew it was a compliment. "Shame nobody else will ever taste, du gehörst nur mir, Schatz."**

*You taste so good, love. **you're mine only, sweetheart.

You roll your head back, only to feel a low chuckle against the hairs of your neck, followed by a pair of lips pressing against your skin, slightly biting down. His tongue makes circles on your neck and he lets go, leaving a throbbing patch on your neck; his very own mark. He trails down your neck with delicate, light kisses, feeling your chest raise and fall heavily, him showering your collarbone with his lips.

A sigh left your mouth as he dug his teeth back into your skin, his hands caressing your body, one rests on the small of your back and the other feels up and down your waist with tender fingertips. It was like his hands could pierce through your clothes like needles, leaving marks all over your body.

His knee slowly moves to the crack of your thighs, as if two magnets were being drawn together. He pushed into your groin with his knee and you whimpered, sucking in air as he slid his hand down to your thigh, edging it closer to the heat between your legs. He chuckles lowly.

"Schatz, is that something you like? Or would you prefer this..?"

His accent getting bolder as he speaks, moving his hand onto your crotch and pressing his fingertips into it, making you quiver and whine. Your breath hitches, his touch sends electric pulses all over your body. If you were to die now, his touch would be the defibrillator to bring you back to life. He grins, licking his teeth and leaning in for another kiss, pressing his lips aggressively to yours. He pushes his body inwards to yours as well, pushing his fingertips harder on the now wet spot of your pants and slowly rubbing his fingers up and down as you two kiss, his other hand moving from the small of your back to creeping his digits up the underside of your shirt, his fingers touching your bare waist.

His hand pressed against your crotch dances around the waistband of your pants, unknowing to you had already been slid down sneakily; you were completely distracted in cloud nine from the taste of his lips and the feel of his bare hand moving up your back, slowly fiddling with the bra clip. You only realise where his other hand is when he presses on your wet spot in your underwear, making your eyes dart open and you try to press your thighs together, only to be blocked by his knee now propping them open.

"Oh, liebe..." he mutters in the kiss, sighing in pleasure and grinning as his fingers slowly move up and down over the top of your slit through your underwear. "Look at you..."

Your cheeks and body flare up like a fuse has ignited within you as your bra comes unclipped and his fingers push harder into the continuous flow of wetness coming from your body. He was a drug, he was a disease. He had infected you and you wouldn't have it any other way.