Little do you know... - Ghost [N]

a/n: collab with Mr Riley <3

You uncomfortably shifted in your chair, switching which leg was crossed and fiddling your thumbs as the sound of Price's voice was voided with the unsettling atmosphere across the meeting room. You bit your tongue as you made quick side glances to the skull faced man not even two metres away, his glare, which was so sharp it could cut through butter like a hot knife, focused directly on you.

His eyes had no soul, just envy. They were carving an X in your forehead for him to penetrate with a bullet, it had already felt he had shot you.

A subtle gulp slid down your throat as you shifted once more, trying to focus on Price. But all you could pick up was Ghost's heavy breathing as he bored his eyes into you. His brown eyes, contrasted with his blonde eyelashes, held pupils that you wished not to acknowledge.

God, to get out of that room would be every three wishes you'd use on a genie. Another uncomfortable shift in your chair caught the attention of the man seated next to you, Gaz. He leant over and whispered.

"You good? You seem really on edge."

"Yeah. Don't know what's wrong with me today. Don't worry about me." you assured quietly, with a smile. He leant back and the smile dropped once the mood tensed again.

You knew that Ghost hated you; he made you do extra work, he made you do plenty more laps and training than the others. He made sure you were barely able to function the following hours of the day, he even made you do some of his jobs for him. But why he was glaring you down from the other end of the table was a pure mystery. What was he going to unleash on you after this is something you could easily wait for. A sigh left your lips as you once again struggled to pay attention.

---

They're adjusting in their seat, every single movement they make only causes my heart to pound out of my chest more.

My eyes are fixated on them, admiring them, protecting them. If I let my eyes drift off of them for one single second, they could be preoccupied with anything but something of mine. And I refuse for that to happen.

They're mine.

The way their eyes subtly shift to mine, only edging to cause our eyes to meet makes my breath quicken. The way they switch how they fold their legs just makes me want to put them both around my waist so I can take them elsewhere, only for me to see.

The way they gulp, their throat moving only convinces my hand to grip the armrest of the chair subtly causing my knuckles to fade into white.

They're mine.

Their attention changes. Gaz leans over, speaking to them in an ushered whisper. My brows furrow, my jaw clenches and my eyes squint. What does he want with them?

They're mine...

Exchanging whispers, he leans back and looks over at me. I nod to the man and he nods back, with a small smile, before returning to listening to the captain. My blood boils as my breathing gets heavier. They spoke to another man without my permission.

They're only mine. Only mine to see, to speak with, to train, to have.

Little do you know, my love, that you're mine. You're just not aware yet.