Sensation - Ghost [NSFW] [N]

Ghost has your wrists in his hand, above your head as he pants, moving with your rhythm. You whimper at his touch, at his movements inside of you. Your bodies slide off of each other as the bed creaks, heavy panting filling the room. He holds your face with his free hand and makes you look at him, his thumb tracing across your parted, rosy lips seductively as he licks his own. Your legs are wrapped around his waist, your stomachs rubbing each other. His abs reflect off of the low lights from the sweat that rolls down him.

His head rolls up as he groans, making you tighten your legs as his hand moves from your chin slowly, gliding his fingertips across your sensitive skin to your waist. He presses down on it and rubs it with his thumb, pulling you into him as he fucks you ruthlessly. You moan his name, with it being the only word you can manage to spill out your quivering lips apart from whimpers and moans, your eyelids closing as a soft satisfactory sigh leaves your mouth. He moves down, pressing his body right against yours and kisses you passionately, biting your lip and sliding his tongue into your mouth.

You wake up with a thud, feeling the cold floor on your back as your eyes shot open, mouth panting and sweat rolling down your head. You sit up immediately, looking around only to see your room, with a disappointed sigh. Another dream about your Lieutenant, this is the fourth time this week - it's Wednesday. You try to push yourself up with your hands, but your arms feel completely useless. A defeated sigh leaves your lips and you try once more, managing to get yourself up. You hold onto your bed, your legs shaking. A soft groan spews out of you, knowing that it will be a tough training tomorrow with your condition now.

However, you get brought out of the future back to the present when you hear three bangs on your door. "Who is it?" you call out, your voice cracks slightly which only makes you feel embarrassed. Your legs are still quivering as you begin to make your way to the door, holding onto the walls and any furniture that you come across. Another pair of knocks comes from the door just as you are about to open it.

The door slowly creaks open, you leaning on the doorframe to try and support yourself. You look out to see a black torso, covered with a tight compression shirt, muscles bulging out of it. It's paired with some low waisted, grey joggers which only make your cheeks flare up. Your eyes slowly wander up to see the face - it being covered by a plain black balaclava - of your Lieutenant Ghost. Your cheeks instantly glow red and you freeze, blinking a couple times at the sight of him looking down at you. Your knees shake lightly and your breathing quickens, your dream replaying in your mind over and over like a broken casette tape. The sight of him only makes the heat between your legs more prominent, now feeling the immense throbbing.

"Hey, y/n, heard some commotion," he begins, in a low, tired voice. His room is right next to yours, so he must've heard you falling off your bed - if that's what even happened. His eyes look sleepy, which makes him look even more attractive. He shifts his weight slightly, his eyes trailing down your body to your knees, still shaking, then back up to your face. Your eyes look at his and his only, watching them drift up and down which only makes you blush more. He then smirks slightly, his lips curving through his balaclava before speaking. "I heard my name a couple times, did you need me then?"

Your eyebrows raise in shock, struggling to form words as your mouth stutters. "Excuse me? I- what do you mean?" you ask quietly, hearing a low chuckle afterwards as Ghost's eyes darken slightly, his smile only growing wider.

"I mean I heard my name coming from your room, love. Did you need me?" he repeats himself but slower, in a slightly seductive tone. His smirk is traced through his words like sewing fabrics together. He tilts his head up slightly and looks down at you. You shake your head softly before he leans down to your eye level.

"Darling, I'm sure you do. Tell me the truth, that's an order."

Ghost's words sound like silk to your ears, velvety and full of the right emotions to make you sigh softly at the pure pleasure of just hearing his voice call you these pet names. You felt your body get weaker and your lips parted, only making him erupt another chuckle.

You slowly, admittedly, nod, knowing that there would be no way out of this. He then stands up straight and takes a step closer. He swiftly grabs your hands, bundling your wrists together and turning you inside your room, pinning you up against the wall. His free hand shuts the door and he puts his knee between your legs teasingly rubbing the inside of your thigh with his knee, only making the pool in your underwear deeper. He stands close to you, your bodies pressed together as he looks down. His free hand moves to your waist and slowly wraps it around your rear, squeezing it gently with his digits as he looks deeply into your eyes, knowing that you both want this.

You both need this.