The Hat Rule - Price [PART 2] [N/F]

a/n: YOU ASKED, I DELIVERED. HERES PART TWO! ❤️

Your lips part slightly as your head turns around, putting your phone away and looking up, seeing his smirking face look back down at you with lust in his eyes. Your eyebrows raise and before you could do anything, he takes the hat off of your head and grabs your hand, making you stand up. You couldn't even get a single word out of your mouth and before you knew it, he pulled you outside of the lounge room, chuckles being heard from the other side of the door. He was facing you and softly smiling, just admiring you in general.

"It's a busy night tonight, but how about you and me get some dinner tomorrow?" he asks softly, still holding onto your hand and rubbing it gently with his thumb, his rough fingerprints being grazed across your smooth skin. His cheeks are shaded in a light pink, almost embarrassed to ask. Your eyes linger at his before you slowly nod, a smile creeping onto your face. You can't speak from the shock of what he just asked. You both had never gone this far into your relationship, but right now? It was only going to get further.

"Great," he says, after a short silence. "should I stop by your room tomorrow at maybe...seven?"

You smile and nod, unable to get any words out of your mouth. Your tongue is tied, just like your stomach; knotted and doing flips every second, only making your face more red. Price notices this and raises his eyebrow slightly, taking your other hand into his and holding both of them together.

"Are you alright love?" he asks, concerningly. He keeps his eyes on yours and squints them slightly, showing his concern and care for you.

"Yeah, sorry. Just uh- yeah!" you stutter out, him now knowing that you feel embarrassed and slightly shy, you not being able to form a full sentence only makes him smile more. He chuckles lowly and lets go of your hands.

"Hey, I need to get some work done now. I'll see you tomorrow, alright?" he concludes in a soft tone, a small smile spreading across his lips. You nod and he nods as well, turning his heel. His fingertips trail off of your hands and he walks away, looking behind him as he walks and smiling at you.

Your stomach is full of butterflies and the most luscious ecosystem, your love for Price has only just begun blooming; it's full to the brim of love and contentness. You couldn't feel more happy, you felt amazing. Price had claimed you for tomorrow night and you couldn't wait. Hell, you just wanted him to claim you right then and there. You felt your knees wobble slightly as you began walking to your room - going back to the party would only result in interrogation and sly comments from all of the men which is not what you wanted right now. All you wanted is him. Him and only him.

As you finally make it to your room, you unlock it carefully and slip in the door. You take off your cowboy hat and strip down into some simple lace pajamas. You climb into your bed, tucking yourself in tightly under the duvet because you fear you won't stop wriggling around from the dreams that you were bound to have that night. After seeing Price in his cowboy outfit, it was all you could think of. His hairy, slightly visible chest looked so nice to just run your fingers across, so much so that he was lucky you didn't do it when he asked you to dinner. The way his jeans wrapped around his legs and front, showing a slight bulge, only made your mind go crazier, you now subtly biting your lip only from thinking about it, feeling a slight heat between your legs.

You feel your eyes getting drowsy, even if your mind was more active then it ever was, and you fall into a deep, lovely sleep.

---

Your eyelids get hit by the rays of the morning sun as all you manage to see is a faint red and your blood vessels before opening your eyes and seeing your wardrobe ahead of you. You furrow your eyebrows and try to wiggle, but resulting in falling off of your bed. Turns out, you were hanging upside down half way off of the bed...no idea how you went in that position.