Such a Whvre - Konig 2 [NSFW] [N/F]

Your legs burned, the sounds of wet leaves underneath your feet was the thing that set you on edge the most - what if he heard you running? He probably heard your pants, your footsteps, your heart beating hardly out of your chest as you manage to duck behind a tree, pressing yourself against the cold, damp bark. It melts through the fabric of your shirt and touches your back, making you clench your jaw and shiver. Quiet, deep breaths through your mouth are all that are heard, the forest is dead silent. Not an animal running nor a twig falling from a tree; complete and utter tranquility. Then, you heard a low, Austrian accent speak out in a growl.

"Maus, where are you? I can smell your fear..."

Your heart skips a beat; of fear and of lust. You wanted him to find you, you wanted him to make your legs so unfunctioning that you wouldn't even bother trying to get up for breakfast that very morning. You yearned for this, it had been cooking in the pot and now it was time to serve the dish, with only the most formal presentation. You bite your tongue softly, trying to stay as quiet as you possibly could, only breathe out of your nostrils. His voice was far, but it felt as if he was breathing down your neck, playing with the hem of your shirt which would be ripped off in an instant.

The sounds of boots ripple through the forest, like skipping a stone on a still lake. The mix of dry and wet leaves crunching, pressing together, only made your breath pace more. You looked down and adjusted your feet, crouching down and getting into a small ball, tucking your knees into your chest and holding yourself still. A cold breeze brushed along you, making you fall over slightly but your fingertips managed to press you back up.

"Come on, just come out! I won't hurt you, liebling." his voice was raspy and coarse, as if a lion were speaking to a bunny trying to hide. He was predatory, only because of you. He only wanted you for himself, you belonged to him. He wanted to make sure that everyone else in the world knew that you were his, that nobody can ever touch you. Low chuckles echoed around you, he was darting through your mind. You could imagine him calling you petnames, degrading you heavily.

"Du bist so eine Hure, liebe."* he would whisper down your neck as his hands played and explored with your helpless body, finding where you were sensitive easily as if he had done it before. His lips being plastered all over your body, leaving marks and lovebites covering you. Heavy panting and sighing would be music to your ears, hearing his accented groans would make your body feel hotter than the sun.
*You're such a whore, love.

His footsteps slowly got closer and closer, you could hear it. You could hear his low grunts and chuckles, his boots thumping on the ground. His whistles and murmurs, wanting you to come over to him. He was getting close. You could sense it, he was approaching rapidly. God, how you really wanted him to just come and control you, to own you. But you knew that it would be the last of your sanity, your hope and your senses, so you held on. You had to survive, you couldn't give into this man. If he asked you to jump, you would ask how high. If he told you to bark for him, you'd ask what breed of dog.

The footsteps stopped.

You couldn't hear any movement, any whistles, any breathing but your own light breaths.

Then, you heard something that made you stop breathing completely.

"I've found you."

His voice was close, really close. It were as if he was already behind you, burying his teeth into your collarbone and shoulder. He had found you, and there was nothing you could do. However, a split decision was made within an instant.

You ran; you ran off into the opposite direction, further into the deep, wet woods. And then, a look back only to see a glint in his eyes. He had seen you, he had caught you. There was nothing you could do. He laughed lowly, then it got louder.

He chased after you, being about twenty feet away from utter submission to this beast. Groans and sighs slipped out of your lips as you struggle to breathe, lungs full of tiredness and legs burning like hot coal. You knew that you'd get tired before he would, but you needed to try. You had to try to save yourself. You could hear his pet names taunting your ears, his desires flowing out of him only driving him faster and faster to catch up to you.

That was until you tripped on a tree root.

Faceplanting the ground, your body skidded along the leaves and in the mud with a loud groan of pain. You clench your jaw and attempt to push yourself upward with your arms but Konig had already gotten behind you then. He was crouched behind you and he gripped the back of your shirt and pulled you upward, choking you slightly making you gag. You leaned between his legs, his other hand moving under your chin making you look up at him.

His eyes were lustful, they were glowing rose red. They squinted and you made eye contact, a glimmer crossed his pupils. You saw your reflection in them: helpless, muddy, a cut face with lips parted in fear, eyes slightly bloodshot and pupils fuller than the moon. His thumb brushed across your chin and your bottom lip, making him let out a sigh and shutting his eyes, him finally feeling you properly for the first time - and definetely not the last. Your breathing was heavy, panting from the running, as he tilted his head slightly. His voice spoke in a quiet whisper, a smile in his words.

"I caught you, maus. You're all mine now."