Forty-Five

Tzuyu's POV

A month had passed after the Sana incident but Mina had never been the same, her smile had never been the same. And me? I find myself falling even harder for her every day. As for Sana, she hasn't contacted me anymore after that. Maybe it's for the best. I don't want to give her false hope that we could get back together. I reached for my phone and dialed Mina's number. After a few rings, she picks up.

"Hey! Missed me already?" Mina's playful tone echoed through the line, bringing a smile to my lips despite the heaviness of my heart.

"More than you know," I replied shortly. 

"Aww, My sweet Tzuyu-Tzuyu," Mina cooed affectionately.

I chucked. "Where are you?"

"I'm home. Why? You wanna come over?" she asked, her voice tinged with excitement.

"Get ready. I'm taking you somewhere. I'm on my way," I said, a smile spreading across my face.

"Are you serious?! I haven't taken a bath, Tzuyu!" Mina exclaimed.

I chuckled. "Alright. Take your time then. I'll wait for you outside. Be there in 15 minutes."

"Tzuyu!!" She said with annoyance. "Okay, I'll get ready as fast as I can," and she dropped the call.

I arrived at Mina's place, and after a few minutes, I saw her wearing a bright smile as she jogged towards the car.

She playfully slapped my arm after she settled in her seat. "Tzuyu, you're so random, as always," she said with a laugh.

I smiled. "I'm sorry. I just missed you," I admitted, leaning in to kiss her cheek. A smile crept onto her face, lighting up her features.

Mina's curiosity bubbled over with excitement. "So, where are you taking me?" she asked, her eyes gleaming with anticipation.

I grinned at her. "To the roller coaster," I replied simply, unable to contain my smile.

Mina's eyes widened with delight. "Wow! So random indeed!" she exclaimed, her enthusiasm contagious.

"I thought you might like it," I said softly, reaching across to gently squeeze her hand.

"Anywhere with my Panda," she said sweetly, leaning over to kiss my hand, and my heart swelled with affection for her. This woman will be the death of me.

Upon our arrival at the park, the distant sounds of screams and laughter from people enjoying the rides filled the air. Mina's expression lit up as she caught sight of the towering roller coaster in the distance.

"Are you ready?" I asked her, a smile spreading across my face, matching her excitement.

Mina nodded eagerly, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "Absolutely! Let's do this!"

"So, where do we start?" I asked Mina as we entered the amusement park hand in hand.

Mina looked around, her eyes scanning the array of attractions. "How about we start with the extreme rides first?" she suggested, pointing to the colorful ride in the distance.

I responded, matching her adventurous spirit. "Extreme rides it is!" We headed towards the rides, ready for an adrenaline-filled adventure together.

After trying out numerous thrilling rides, Mina and I were buzzing with pleasure, having shouted and laughed our hearts out. Walking together through the bustling park, hands still intertwined.