Thirty-Seven

Tzuyu's POV

After Tzuyu drove Mina to her house she went straight to the office and as expected the pile of papers on her desk seemed never-ending. Mina promised to come by this afternoon to bring her lunch and the gift her mom bought for Tzuyu.

As the hours passed, Tzuyu found herself counting down the minutes until Mina's promised visit. The thought of seeing her was a source of motivation amid the demanding workload.

Finally, when lunchtime approached, Tzuyu received a message from Mina.

"Hey, Tzu! I'll be there with your lunch and the gift soon. 😊"

Tzuyu couldn't help but smile and she quickly replied, "I'll be waiting. 😘" 

Tzuyu's heart skipped a beat when she heard the knock on her office door, and she hurriedly got up from her desk. "Mina!" Tzuyu exclaimed, unable to hide her excitement.  Tzuyu's heart sank as she realized that the person at the door wasn't Mina but rather her Jeong, Jihyo, and Nayeon unnie. She tried to hide her disappointment and put on a welcoming smile.

"Unnies! What brings you here?" Tzuyu asked, trying to sound cheerful.

"Mina huh?" Jeong unnie said laughing.

Tzuyu chuckled at Jeong unnie's teasing remark, feeling a bit embarrassed for her initial excitement. "Well, she said she was coming, and I thought she was here. I guess I got a bit too eager."

Jihyo unnie chuckled. "So, you're having a lunch date with Mina?"

Tzuyu's cheeks turned a shade of pink as she responded to Jihyo unnie's question. "We were planning to have lunch together. She said she'd bring food and the gift from her mom for me."

Nayeon unnie grinned mischievously. "A gift, huh? It seems like things are going well between you two."

Tzuyu's embarrassment deepened as she tried to downplay the situation. "Well, it's nothing too serious, yet. We're just enjoying each other's company. Last night we slept together that's why she's coming with lunch for bothering me." Tzuyu said nonchalantly.

Tzuyu's casual remark about her and Mina sleeping together raised a few eyebrows among her unnies. Jihyo unnie coughed lightly, trying to hide her surprise, while Nayeon unnie couldn't stay calm. 

"What?! What do you mean you slept together, Tzuyu?" Nayeon unnie almost shouting. I was confused.

Jeong unnie with her voice gentle. "Tzuyu, when you say you slept together, do you mean you spent the night together?"

Tzuyu blinked as she realized how her words might have been misconstrued. "Oh no, not like that!" She hurriedly clarified. "I meant we shared a couch because Mina surprised me late at night when she arrived. We literally just slept, as in, we both slept on the same couch. Nothing more happened."

Nayeon unnie let out a relieved laugh. "Oh, Tzuyu, you scared us for a moment there with your choice of words."

Jihyo unnie joined in the laughter. "Yes."

Tzuyu chuckled, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Sorry for the confusion. I didn't mean it that way."

Jeong unnie patted her shoulder with a reassuring smile. "It's okay, Tzuyu. We understand now. So, you and Mina just spent the night together innocently. That's sweet."

Tzuyu nodded. "Exactly. It was a nice surprise, and we had a great time catching up."

"But we also brought lunch for us. Can we eat together with Mina?" Nayeon unnie asked