Seventeen

Tzuyu's POV

It's been days since Sana left me. I'm so down. She didn't answer my calls and messages. I'm sending her flowers every day. I miss her so much. I never showed up to work, and my parents got worried and visited me. I explained everything and they felt sorry for me and said everything was going to be okay. I hope so too. All I want is Sana. It's driving me crazy thinking we broke up. I can't accept it. Today she's flying out for work again. I asked Dahyun to drive me to her house and we are on our way. I just wanna see her and hope she will talk to me. I sighed

"Falling in love is easy, Tzu. But moving on isn't." Dahyun said. Interrupting my thoughts. I glared at her.

"Nobody is moving on, Dahyun. We will gonna be back together." Im pissed. She sighed.

"Suit yourself, Tzu. Anyway, we are all here for you no matter what." She smiled. And reached for my hand. I look down. I felt guilty. "Cheer up. We are here." She said. I startled and fixed myself. I saw Momo unnie opening the gate. I get out of the car and jog towards her holding the bouquet.

"Good morning, Momo unnie." She was shocked to see me. "Can I talk to Sana?"

"Hm- ahh. Tzu--"

"Momoring--" I saw Sana coming out of the door. She was shocked seeing me too. "Tzuyu, wh-what are you doing here?" She asks feeling uncomfortable. I walk towards her.

"I just want to give this to you, Sana." I gave her the bouquet.

"You don't need to do anything for me anymore, Tzu." And walks to the car.

"I know, Sana. But let me tell you. I'm not giving you up." She stopped and looked at me.

"I'm not coming back, Tzuyu." She said. And with that, I felt I was stabbed repeatedly. I look away and clench my chest which starts aching again. I cried, of course. Her words are so unpleasant to hear. I breathe deep

"Do-Don't you lo-love me, Sana?" I stutter

"We are in a hurry, Tzuyu. We need to go." She said and hopped into the driver's seat. "Let's go, Momoring." She said not looking at me. I wipe my tears.

"I'm sorry, Tyuzu." Momo unnie tried to comfort me.

"Are you coming Momo?!" Angry Sana said. I look away again. It hurt so much. Momo unnie kissed me on the forehead and left.

"Tzuyu-ah, let's go." I didn't know Dahyunie was already beside me. She held my hand and helped me walk into the car. I stare blankly I suddenly forgot how to speak but there's a lot on my mind. But one thing is for sure. I'm not giving up.

"How long are you going to do this, Tzu?" Dahyun asks worriedly.

"Until we are back together," I said no more tears flowing. She sighed.

"That's it! I will bring you to the unnies. You don't need to suffer like this Tzu." She said and sped up. I didn't answer. I just close my eyes and try to think of what to answer to our unnies interrogation later.

"What the hell, Tzu? She cheated on you! And still, you want her back? What the fuck!" Jeongyeon unnie asks in disbelief. We crashed in their studio and messed with their supposed to be scheduled for today.

"I love her, unnie. So much. I can forgive her." I said. Looking down.

"That's bullshit, Yoda. You don't deserve that!" Jihyo unnie shout. I cried. Dahyun just listening.

"Shut up you two!" Nayeon unnie said and caressed my back. "What do you want to do, Tzu?"

"Nayeon, don't tell me you will support what she's doing! That's is so fucked up--"

"I said shut up Jeong!" Jeong unnie didn't finish what she was saying. As Nayeon unnie stands and points a finger at her. "This is not about how we feel. It's about Tzuyu. And I'm gonna support whatever she thinks is the right thing to do. Our Yoda is not stupid." Nayeon said and hugged me. I cried so hard. Though I'm feeling shit right now. I'm still grateful for them.

"Oh believe me. She is!" Dahyunie butt in. "If you just heard and see what she did." She shakes her head.

"I'm sorry but please, Tzuyu. We don't want to see hurting yourself." Jihyo said teary-eyed and put my head on her chest.

"Unnies, just let me try winning her back again. I'm not gonna give her up that easily." I said wiping my tears. Jeong unnie sighed.

"Pabo!" She said. And the two unnie glared at her.

"Jeong, I swear! Another foul mouth to my baby, I'm gonna strangle you to death!" Nayeon unnie flaming mad.

"I'm sorry. I just can't let a cheater get away like that. Cheating is the worst for me. If you're not happy, leave." Jeong unnie said.

"That's what Sana unnie did," Dahyunie said and we all looked at her. I saw unnies nod and try to understand what she said but it doesn't register to me. It didn't. Or maybe I'm just being stupid like what they said.

"Whatever you said doesn't stop me from taking her back. I'm firm with my decision not to give up. I just can't let her go." I said. Nayeon unnie sighed

"You're the strongest person I know, Tzu. And seeing you hurting now hurts us too. But I know you will get through this. We will all help you." Nayeon unnie cheering me up.

"We are here for you, Tzu. Anytime. Call us and we will make ways to be with you. Just like now. You are our baby Yoda. We love you so much." Jihyo unnie said and hugged me.

"I know you're having such a hard time with this. I'm sorry you're hurting so much. I just can't stand seeing you cry. It's making me cry too." Jeong unnie said and wiped her tears. We laugh at her. I shake my head. Thinking it was my first time laughing after Sana left me. And I'm sad again. Gosh! Mood swings!

"Thank you so much. I'm grateful for all your support. I just don't know what I'm going to do without you guys. You are all my amazing unnies!" I said and we all smiled. And the door opened in a flash.

"So what I missed? I came running. God! I hate running." Chaengie said panting. We laughed at her.

"We are leaving, Chaeng!" Nayeon said fixing her things.

"What? But I just came!" Chae exclaimed.

"Exactly!" Jeong unnie said and helped Nayeon unnie to pack. We all laughed at her grumpy face and stomping towards us and sat beside me.

"You are all so bad to me." She said crossing her arms. Jihyo unnie went to her.

"Let's eat in your favorite restaurant. My treat." Jihyo said to the mad smol and patted her head. Her face lightened as she heard unnie. We all smiled.

"Let's go, baby Yoda." Said Jeong unnie and helped me to stand.

"Let's go, our Tofu." Nayeon unnie said and clung her arm to the pale vampire.