Fifteen

Tzuyu's POV

It's already 1 am and I still got no call from Sana. I'm getting worried. Did she drink again? Sigh! We're still at the resto they're just waiting for me to leave and for them to leave also but Sana is still maybe enjoying the party. I became restless thinking she might be drunk again.

"Momo unnie, can we pick Sana up? Is that okay for you? I don't wanna look like an intruder there." I ask

"Sure Tzuyu-ah. Now?" Momo unnie said.

"Is it possible now?" I ask pouting my lips and clinging to her arm. I don't want her to resist me. And I miss my Sana already.

"Yah! You don't need to do that!" Said the angry tofu and took my hands away from Momo unnie. "I will go with you two. I'll drive Momo unnie. Let's go." Dahyunie said glaring at me I laughed and we bid goodbyes to our unnies and followed the love birds at the parking.

"I'll be on your back," Dahyunie said before we entered our cars I just nodded at her. While driving I just can't get Sana off my mind. I hope she's fine. The drive is not that far from the resto and we arrived after 15mins. We all got out of the car after we parked.

"Lead the way unnie," I said to Momo unnie.

"Follow me. They are at the VIPs upstairs." Momo unnie said and followed her. I feel something is not right. I clutch my chest and unconsciously sigh loudly.

"Chill bro. We'll take your girl outta here." Dahyunie said and tapped my shoulder. Momo unnie opens the door for us. There, we smell the alcohol and cigarettes I'm not fond of. A lot of drunk people danced on the dance floor mostly in pairs grinding on each other. Disgusting! I just focused on the stairs as we went up. There are 4 doors and Momo unnie opens the last one. Inside it has a DJ booth, a bar counter, a dance floor, and more than 10 cocktail tables. Not bad.

"Jennie! Jennie!" Momo unnie shouts as she tries to get the girl's attention.

"Momo-ya!" Jennie said and hugged her.  "Ohh. Hi baby Tzu! Good to see you." She kisses me on the cheek and hugs me. "Why you always look so good and God damn taken. It hurts!" Jennie said as she let go of the hug I just smiled at her.

"Enough flirting! We are looking for Sana. Where is she?" Momo unnie interrupts Jennie's gushing over me.

"Hmm. I saw her talking to Mark a while ago." She said looking at the tables and we do the same. But no Sana.

"Mark?! As in Mark Tuan?!" Momo unnie asked in disbelief.

"Who else? I don't know other Mark." Jennie said rolling her eyes.

"God! This is not good." Momo unnie said massaging her temple and shaking her head. "We should look for her. Hurry!" She said, I panicked. What's happening? Shit! And 4 of us scattered to find Sana. The room is not that big. But enough to accommodate 50 people. I wandered my eyes and went to every corner but still no Sana. I'm worried. Where is she? I went to the dance floor hoping that she might be dancing. I passed a lot of guys and girls asking me to dance with them I'm so annoyed right now. I reached the center and there.

There is my Sana but I froze seeing my Sana dancing contradict the hyped crowd around them. The guy's hands were on her waist, her hands on his shoulder swaying their bodies in sync with this hip-hop song the DJ was playing. Faces inches from each other smiling.

"Tzuyu-ah, I still didn't--" Dahyunie hadn't finished talking and looked where I was looking. "Oh. My. God!" She said as we saw Sana and that guy kissing. Yes. They are sucking each other's lips. I clenched my fist. I saw Momo unnie snatch Sana behind to face her. I can't take this. I run away.

"Tzuyu! Tzuyu-ah! Wait! Tzuyu!" Dahyunie shouted but I didn't look back. I didn't even care who I collided with. I just wanna get out of here. (Momo and Sana heard Dahyun and saw Tzuyu leave running) They all followed her.

As I reached my car I leaned on the hood clutching my heart. And tears flowed down my cheeks. What the hell was that? I can feel my heart breaking into pieces. It hurts so much.

"Tzuyu-ah! Oh, God!" Dahyun hugged me.

"Take me away from here. Please?" I beg Dahyun. Tears are blurring my eyes. She nods, takes my keys from me walks me to the passenger seat of my car, and helps with my seat belt. I'm not really in the right state of mind to drive or even talk to Sana. She closed the door and jogged to the driver's seat. I saw Momo unnie and Sana running toward us but Dahyunie exited the car immediately to stop them. She gave her keys to Momo while holding onto Sana's arm. Not letting her get to me. Dahyun is saying something but it doesn't stop Sana from breaking away from her and she succeeds.

"Tzuyu. Please open the door." Sana said knocking on my window. I'm wiping my tears.

"Please, baby. Let me explain. Talk to me Tzuyu-ah, please." Now she's crying too still knocking. I didn't notice Dahyunie was already beside me and looking at me. I sighed and wiped my tears for the last time.

"Let's go." All I can utter. Then Dahyunie started driving away.

"No! Stop! Please, Tzu. Don't leave me, Tzu" Sana said running beside the car and trying to stop us. I fight hard not to look or even just glance at her. Because if I do, I would give in. And this is not the right time to talk. It will just fuck everything more. I know myself well. I speak my mind. My mouth can be ruthless which is something we don't need right now.

"So, where are we going?" Dahyunie said.

"Take me anywhere quiet," I said closing my eyes. What the fuck is happening. I never thought she could do that. I sighed.

"Don't worry, Tzu. We are here for you. You want me to call unnies?" Dahyun ask.

"No need to bother them. Can you stay with me though?" I ask looking at her. Almost begging in my shaky voice.

"No need to ask, Tzu."She said and held my hand. And the ride went silent. The kiss just keeps on flashing in my mind. And my heart feels like a wreck every time.

"We are here, Tzu," Dahyun said after an hour's drive and I got out of the car mindlessly. I saw Dahyunie sit on the hood of the car and lean on the windshield.

"Hop on." She said and I followed her. We are in the middle of nowhere. On the field to be exact. We stopped at the edge of the hill and luckily the moon tonight is so bright that we can see the field with flowers in bloom. I smiled at the view. Somehow I feel relaxed but with a broken heart.

"Why did Sana do that?" I ask watching the stars.

"It is still important to hear first Sana's explanation, Tzu. I don't want to conclude." Dubu said.

"But what the fuck! What we saw hurts so much. Does she love me?" A tear escaped again.

"Of course she does. When do you plan to talk to her?" Dubu asked.

"I don't know really," I said.

"Better be soon, Tzu. Your mind will fuck you for overthinking and concluding. You should hear her out."

"Maybe after I collect my thoughts and control my mouth." She smiled and nodded. Then I closed my eyes