Three

Tzuyu's POV

A few weeks after my confession. I'm on my way now to Sana's house to take all her things to bring them to mine. She's now finally moving in with me. We only got together again after that night because her schedule was hectic. She works as a model, a famous one. She models mostly big brands in the industry.  She's out of the country often. I miss her every time she flies out. But even though how hectic her schedule is, she's a hands-on girlfriend. She checks on me every time she's free. I'm really lucky to have her. And me, I'm working in our company. My father trains me to become a CEO. Business is not really what I wanted to do.  I wanted to become a model too and walk on the runway and slay as my girlfriend does. But I guess that will always remain a dream for me. But who knows? Perhaps someday. It's hard but I'm trying to love what my father wants me to do. My mother helps me too. Dahyunie and Chaengie are music producers, Chaengie can compose a song, then Dahyunie can arrange it. They're brilliant together. And our Nayeon unnie, Jeong unnie, and Jihyo unnie are in a girl group called Twice. They're famous in the country. Their songs can be heard anywhere. They're loved by the people. Six of us had been together since we were in grade school, and we had so much fun together. We always make time for each other and that is every Saturday. We're making sure that our Saturdays are free from the schedule so that we can catch up, it's even on the contract that Twice signed. The only favor they ask from their bosses and luckily they agree.

I'm now in front of Sana's gate. Before I ring the bell the gate opens and there's my Sana.

"Good morning, love. I missed you." She kissed me and then hugged me.

"I miss you too my squirrel." I smiled. Damn! I miss this person. She let go of me and kissed me again. She held my hand and made me turn like we were dancing in slow motion then pulled my waist closer to her. 

"You're losing weight, my love. Aren't you eating well?" She asked with her one eyebrow up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to skip meals I just forget to eat sometimes. It's really busy in the office and I'm still learning everything." I honestly said. I don't want to lie to her, ever. She pouts. I cupped her face and kissed her longer than usual.

"Do you want me to arrange a delivery for you so that you'll have your meals on time?" She said. I smiled.

"You're a sweet girlfriend. But no need. I'll just ask Mom to bring me food. I love you." I said. She smiled.

"I love you too." She answered.

"Ehem! So love birds, are you just gonna be like that? Just call me when you are done. I had enough of watching you being lovey-dovey. You guys made me feel so single." The girl at the door said. Well, I don't know her. I looked at Sana with a questionable look.

"Ooh. I forgot we got company. I'm sorry." She laughed and took me closer to the girl leaning on the door with her arms crossed. "Momo this is Tzuyu, my girlfriend. Love, this is Momo my co-model. Since I'm gonna live with you I decided to let her rent my house." Sana said while still holding my hand.

"Nice to meet you Momo unnie. Please take care of my Sana's house." I said smiling and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Tzuyu. You're very pretty. Are you a model too?" Momo unnie said. We just laughed at her.

"No. I'm not." I said smiling.

"Not yet," Sana said then winked at me.

"Ohh. If you have a plan to be one just tell me. I can introduce you to people who can help you." She said.

"Thank you, unnie. I will." I said.

"Believe me Momo, she doesn't need your help. She can easily join us if she wants to. You don't know her and her connections." Sana said.

"Really?" Momo asked with a confused look. I just shrugged and walked inside the house.

"So, these all ready?" I pointed at the luggage in the living room.

"Yes, that's all my love," Sana said.

"Let's go? Today's Saturday." I reminded her. She just smiles and nods. We brought out all her things and put them in my pickup truck. Before we leave I invited Momo unnie if she wants to join us later since she's just new here in Korea I'd like to introduce her to my friends. And she agreed to meet us later. We bid goodbye and we drove home.

My Sana is busy unpacking her things and putting them in the cabinets in our room. I'm now in the kitchen making our lunch. I made an effort to learn how to cook her favorite foods. As much as possible I wanted to be the one pampering her. She's my queen. After I finished cooking I went up to her to tell her that our food was ready. I'm already at our door I just can't help but stare at my beautiful girlfriend. I just leaned on the door and watched her. Then she saw me in her peripheral vision.

"What are you doing there love? Come here and hug me." She said and spread her arms. I did as she said and hugged her.

"Lunch is ready, love. Let's go down." I said while still hugging her.

"Okay. Let's go. I'm starving." She said and let go of me but grabbed my hand and we went down. "Hhmmmmm! That smells good, love! I'm really lucky to have a girlfriend who's dead gorgeous and knows how to cook." She said as she sat down on the chair.

"Anything for you, love. I'll make everything perfect or at least better for you." I said while I put food on her plate. Our lunch was filled with laughter and sweet nothings. I washed the dishes and she went back up to fix her things. After I finished I went up to her and I saw her lying down on our bed.

"Are you tired, love? You wanna sleep?" I asked. She just nodded and I caressed her face.

"Sleep now, I just wake you up to get ready for later. I'll finish your things first." I said and kissed her lips. After a few minutes, my love is sleeping soundly. I smiled and stared at her.

"I love you with all my heart," I whispered.