Six

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up cause the sun's rays strike through my eyes. I noticed that a sexy squirrel was sleeping on top of me and we were still both naked. I smiled. I'm trying to wake her up before I can't control my hormones and end up for another round. "Sana baby, good morning. Wake up." I said. She groaned.

"I'm still sleepy. 5 minutes more, love." She answered.

"Okay," I said and brushed her hair with my fingers.

After 5 minutes I woke her up again. "Time's up, love," I said. She's rubbing her eyes trying to adjust to the light.

"Good morning, love. I love you." She said and peck on my lips.

"I love you too. Are you hungry? Can we take a shower first?" I asked.

"Together?" She replied with a smirk on her face.

"Of course. We'll save water." I said smiling and she laughed.

After we took a bath we went to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast. "What do you want to eat, love?" I asked Sana.

"Hmm. Bacon and eggs, please." She said.

"Copy! Coffee, tea, or juice?" I asked again.

"Coffee and juice, love. Thank you." She answered.

"Okay just sit there and I'll make our food ready," I said and started cooking.

While eating Sana reminded me about her shoot tomorrow. It will be in Jeju. The shoot is the summer collection of VS for their bathing suits. "Remind me to bring more patience and understanding tomorrow, love. I guess it will be challenging" I said and sighed. She laughed.

"Love, no need to worry okay? It's all just work. I'm yours." She said and winked at me.

"Ah! Love, what are we gonna wear later at the dinner?". She asked.

"Anything you're comfortable with, love. They will never mind anyway," I answered. And she nods.

Time skips. We are already on our way to our house. I reached for her hand and intertwined it with mine. "No need to be nervous okay? Just be yourself. They don't bite." I said and kissed her hand.

"Okay. Thank you, love. You can make me feel relaxed." She said.

We arrived at our house and we saw my parents coming to us smiling. "Welcome home." My father said and hugged me.

"You must be Sana? Welcome home" He added and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Chou and Mrs. Chou," Sana said smiling and bowing her head.

"No need for formalities. You're now part of our family. Call us Mom and Dad too." Mom said smiling. I noticed Sana is kinda shy. I hold her hand.

"Thank you Mo-Mom, Da-Dad." Sana stutter. She's so cute. I smiled.

"You're the first person our Tzuyu-ah brought here except for her siblings of course," Dad said.

"Siblings? Do you have siblings?" Sana asked me with a confused face. I smiled at her.

"Oh! I mean the girls. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Dahyun, and Chaeng. You know they're all like my daughters too. They take care of our Tzuyu like their own, always." My Dad added.

"Ohhhh. I see." Sana said giggling.

"Let's eat. You both must be hungry. I prepared your favorite food, Tzuyu-ah. I hope you'll like it Sana-ya." Mom said as she grabbed our hands to the table

"Tzuyu meant it when she said that you Sana are very beautiful," Dad said as he cut his steak.

"Of course, Dad. I wouldn't lie to you." I answered and looked at Sana smiling.

"So how's your work, Sana-ya?" Dad asked.

"It's fine Da-Dad. I have a shoot tomorrow and I'm bringing Tzuyu with me." Sana answered.

"That's good. Our Tzuyu wants to be a model too. But not now. She still has to know a lot of things about the company. Maybe after she masters being a CEO, we can let her do modeling too." Dad said smiling.

"Dad, you know how hard it is being a CEO. Maybe I'll let go now my dream of becoming a model." I said and pouted. My Mom laughed

"Don't worry, Tzu. Just get to know the basics first. We will help you. And don't let go of your dreams." My mom said smirking and winking at me. The support, I'm receiving from my family motivates me to strive harder.  Even if it's difficult. I know that in the end, I will harvest what I planted. We finished our dinner full of laughter. We enjoyed the time we had with my parents. Sana now is getting comfortable and it makes me happy

Time skips we are now already in our house. Getting ready to sleep. As we lay down on the bed. "Do you want to become a model, Tzuyu-ah?" Sana asked.

"It's been my dream since I was a kid. Mom used to bring me along with her in fashion weeks. It amazed me every time we watched them walk on runways." I said smiling.

"I don't know if I can allow you though," Sana said and sighed.

"Why love?" I asked.

"Well, I'm a model, Tzu. And I know what's happening behind and with that face of yours, I can assure you, millions of people will try to get you and flirt with you. I just don't like the thought. I can't even imagine how would I react if someone looked at you with lust. Gosh! I will poke their eyes." She answered and signed again. I laughed at her and wrapped my hands around her.

"Well if that happens remember that I will only be looking at you. Only you, I will flirt with. Only you can have me." I said and kissed her temple.

"Are you tryna make me cry? Because you succeed." She said. And I push her away from me so I can see her face. Yep. She's crying.

"What? No. No. I never wanted you to cry. Why are you crying?" I asked and wiped her tears. She punched me softly in the arm.

"You pabo. Nothing, I'm touched by your words." She said and giggled.

"Oh. I'm just saying how I feel about you, how I love you, Sana Minatozaki." I replied. She kissed my lips torridly until we were out of breath. We break the kiss but without breaking the stares. Her eyes are full of love.

"I love you, Tzuyu-ah. Thank you for coming into my life." Sana said.

"The pleasure is mine," I answered and kissed her again.