Twenty-Three

Tzuyu's POV

Tzuyu, Chae, and Dahyun were having their usual weekly catch-up over coffee when Tzuyu suddenly asked, "Have you guys ever met someone who just gets you? Like, it's like the universe is telling you that you're meant to be together?"

Chae and Dahyun exchanged a knowing glance. "You mean like a soulmate?" Chae asked.

Tzuyu nodded. "I'm not sure. Have you guys ever felt like you've met your soulmate?"

Chae thought for a moment before replying, "I don't know if I believe in the whole soulmate thing, but I have definitely met people who I feel a strong connection with. It's like we just understand each other without even having to say anything."

Dahyun nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't think there's just one person out there for everyone, but I do believe that there are people who are meant to come into our lives at certain times and teach us things or help us grow. Whether it's good or bad."

Tzuyu listened intently, absorbing their perspectives. "I see what you guys mean. I just feel like I met someone recently who I have this amazing connection with. It's like we just clicked right away, and I feel like we have so much in common."

Chae and Dahyun both smiled. "That's so great, Tzuyu! We're happy for you. Have you told him how you feel?" Chae asked.

Tzuyu shook her head. "It's HER. And not yet.  I don't want to scare her off. But I just have this feeling that is so strange to me, you know?"

Dahyun reached out and squeezed Tzuyu's hand. "I know exactly what you mean, Tzuyu. Sometimes you just have to trust your instincts and see where things go."

Chae nodded in agreement. "Yeah, and if she's the right person for you, then she'll feel the same way. You never know, she could be your soulmate after all."

"Where did you meet her by the way?" Chae asked, intrigued.

"Well, I was at this art exhibit I told you about, just admiring the paintings and sculptures, then we are looking at the same painting then we conversate," Tzuyu replied.

Chae sensed that there was more to the story, but she didn't push. "So, what else did you guys do at the art exhibit?" 

Dahyun grinned. "Oh, come on, Tzuyu! You have to tell us more than that!"

Tzuyu smiled, feeling grateful for her friends' enthusiasm. "Well, we met at the art exhibit, and we hit it off right away. We spent the whole day together, admiring the art and talking about our favorite artists and pieces."

Chae and Dahyun listened intently, their curiosity piqued. "That sounds like so much fun, Tzuyu! Tell us more!" Chae asked.

Tzuyu chuckled. "Well, we went to this little café nearby and had some coffee and pastries. It was really nice."

Dahyun raised an eyebrow. "Coffee and pastries, huh? Sounds like a date to me!"

Tzuyu blushed. "Well, It's not. We just had a really good time together and we talked a lot. It's like I found my best friend."

Chae and Dahyun both smiled, happy for their friend. "Best friend huh?" Dahyun laugh. "But that's so great, Tzuyu! We're so happy for you!" Chae said.

Dahyun nodded in agreement. "We can't wait to meet her!"

Tzuyu laughed. "I'll introduce you guys to her when the time is right. For now, I'm just enjoying getting to know her. So how are you and Momo unnie?"

Dahyun sighed. "It's okay. Momo and I have been having a tough time with the long-distance thing lately."