Twenty One

A few months later

Sana's POV

"You're drinking again, Sana-ya?" Momo asked. We just arrived home from work.

"I need this to fall asleep," Sana answered nonchalantly. Momo just nods.

Sana was heartbroken after that she had let go of Tzuyu, the person she loved the most. It was a decision she had made after coming to terms with the trauma from her past that made it difficult for her to open up and fully commit to the relationship. She felt lost and alone, and the pain was almost killing her.

Momo wrapped her arms around Sana, holding her tightly as she cried. She listened as Sana spoke about the pain she was still feeling and how much she missed Tzuyu. Momo didn't know what to say, but she knew that she had to be there for her friend.

"It hurts so much, Momo," Sana said, sobbing into her shoulder. "I can't believe I let her go just like that. I love and miss her so much."

Momo looked into Sana's eyes and said, "I know it hurts, Sana. But you had to do what was right for you. You've been through a lot, and it's okay to take the time you need to heal from your past traumas. It's not your fault that you're struggling with this, and it's not Tzuyu's either. You need to heal before you can fully love someone else." Momo gently rubbed her back and whispered, "I'm here for you, Sana. I will always be here for you, no matter what. But I think you need to have therapy for this before it's too late. Who knows you can still win Tzuyu back when you get better." Momo said smiling. That gives me hope.

Sana listened to Momo's words, and slowly but surely. She knew that Momo was right, but it didn't make it any easier to let go of someone she loved so much.

Flashback

Sana had always been a happy and outgoing child, but that all changed one fateful day. She was only nine years old when her parents were killed in a car accident. Sana was devastated by the loss of her parents, and the trauma of their sudden death left a deep scar on her young heart.

She became withdrawn and stopped trusting people, especially those she loved. Sana was afraid that if she loved someone too much, she might lose them too. The thought of going through that pain again was unbearable.

She grew up to be a successful and independent woman, but she always kept people at arm's length. Sana never allowed anyone to get too close, afraid that they might leave her too. Not until she met her ex and Tzuyu.

While it is possible for a person to experience difficulties in their relationships due to unresolved trauma, it is important to approach this topic with sensitivity and respect for the individual's experiences.

If Sana did leave her ex and Tzuyu due to her trauma, it would be important for her to prioritize her healing and well-being. This may involve seeking therapy or support from trusted loved ones, as well as taking time to reflect on her experiences and emotions. Ultimately, the decision to leave a relationship is a deeply personal one, and it is important for individuals to prioritize their own safety, happiness, and emotional health.

Sana had always been close to her grandparents, ever since. After losing her parents, her grandparents became an even more important part of her life. They were there for her every step of the way, offering comfort and support as she tried to navigate the complex emotions and challenges that came with her grief.

But even with her grandparents' help, Sana still struggled to cope with her loss. She felt alone and disconnected from the world around her, unable to fully process her emotions and move forward with her life. It was then that Momo, her best friend, stepped in to offer her own unique brand of comfort and support.

Momo had always been a source of light and joy in Sana's life, and she knew just what to say and do to help her friend through the toughest times. Whether it was a hug, a kind word, or a simple gesture of friendship, Momo was always there for Sana, helping her to cope with her grief and find a way forward.

Together, Sana's grandparents and Momo formed a tight-knit support system that helped her to heal and move forward with her life. With their love and guidance, Sana was able to come to terms with her loss and find a sense of peace and happiness once again but not really.

It wasn't easy, and there were many ups and downs along the way. She was grateful for the love and support of her grandparents and Momo, who had helped her to find her way back to life.

Sana knew that her trauma had affected her relationships, and she had made the difficult decision to end things with Tzuyu. However, despite the pain of the breakup, Sana couldn't shake the feeling that she wanted to win back Tzuyu's heart. She knew it wouldn't be easy, but she was determined to try.

"Please wait for me, my love. Please  don't fall in love with someone else." And a tear fell.