Nine

Tzuyu POV

"Momo messaged me that we don't need to pick her up. Dubu will do that. We'll meet them at the airport." Sana said as we put all her bags in my car.

"I better get an SUV," I said as I was struggling to fit all her bags in my car.

"You bet. I tend to have more bags coming home. I don't know but it's always like that." She said giggling and I looked at her with a questionable look as we got inside the car.

"You don't know? Seriously, you don't know that you are a shopaholic queen, ever since forever? And buying all that unnecessary stuff?" I said laughing. Then she slaps my leg.

"Yaah! Not all of them are unnecessary!" She said whining. This squirrel is so adorable.

"Fine. Fine. Fine. A suitcase full of perfumes is necessary." I said laughing. Looking at the sulking squirrel.

"You're so annoying, Tzu!" She said crossing her arms. I pinched her nose.

"You're so cute! What do you want to eat? Except me, of course." I said smiling while driving.

"I'm fine. I just had my best breakfast ever! I think it can sustain me for a week." Sana said laughing and she switched on the stereo. I only have Twice on repeat. Their songs give me good vibes. Not because they are my unnies. They are really good. I and Sana sing along to their track Yes or Yes. Then I made a turn at a cafe drive-through to get our breakfast.

"What do you want, love?" I asked Sana as we approached the counter.

"I'll have the usual," Sana said and continued to sing her lungs out of the Yes or Yes chorus. I just smile and shake my head. My girlfriend is still a kid.

"Good morning! Can I take your order?" The cashier said.

"Can we have 2 venti iced caramel macchiato and 2 croissants, please," I said and gave her my credit card. The cashier took my card while looking at my passenger and smiled.

"That's her jam," I said to the cashier still smiling and nodding.

"I love Twice too." She said.

"Really? Well, this is your lucky day." I said to her and grabbed a copy of the signed album of Twice in my compartment and gave it to the cashier.

"Oh my gosh! You're giving me a signed album?" The cashier asked almost shouting with a shocked face. And I just nod at her smiling.

"Have a good day," I said and proceeded to the pickup counter. We heard her squeal.

"Why did you do that?" Sana asked. I shrugged

"It is nothing. I'm just spreading the happiness I'm feeling right now and besides, I can get a signed album anytime." I said to her to pick up our order and give it to her. She just smiled and pecked my lips.

"I'm lucky to have a girlfriend like you." She said.

"It's the other way around, love," I answered and kissed her hand. We start eating.

"Love, let me remind you that you already have a girlfriend, okay?" Sana asks as we park at the airport.

"What? Of course. You don't need to remind me, love." I said laughing. Really! This squirrel is unbelievable.

"Yaah! Just let me. And you're not allowed to go out with anybody unless with the girls. Understand?" She adds. I shake my head at what I'm hearing.

"What about business partners?" I asked smiling.

"Okay! Fine! With business partners also. Nothing more!" She said shouting. This squirrel is so possessive.

"I love you," I said looking at her.

"I love you too. You are mine, right?" She said like a whisper and pouted her lips.

"Only yours, alone," I said and hugged this adorable squirrel.

"Don't you dare cheat on me, Chou? I swear I will come running and slit both of your necks!" She said not breaking our hug. I laughed so hard.

"You are scaring me but don't worry I will never do that to you. You have my word." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go? They are already waiting for us." I added and went out of the car.

"Tzuyu-ah!!" We heard Momo unnie shout, come running to us and hug me, Dubu is at her back smiling.

"Yahhh! Hands off Momoring!" Said the squirrel. But it is like Momo unnie didn't hear anything and lingered on me more.

"I said, hands off!" Sana shouts and forcedly breaks me and Momo unnie apart. I laughed and went to Dahyunie. We are now watching the squirrel and the jokbal lord bickering. It's always funny all the time.

"You got a jealous girlfriend, Tzu," Dubu said.

"You can say that. And you, you got a girlfriend that loves to annoy my girlfriend." I said and we were laughing. Still watching the two kids in front of us.

"We are still not official though," Dubu said.

"Do you like her?" I ask and Dubu sighs.

"I do. She is something else, Tzu." She said looking at Momo unnie. I nod and feel happy for her then we walk toward our girls before they start killing each other.

"Let's go check in your bags first. You can both continue that later in the plane." I said as I put my arms around Sana's waist and pulled her closer to me. And she looked back and glared at Momo unnie. Gosh! These two kids won't stop.

Sana is now about to cry while hugging me goodbye. "Baby, wait for me okay?" She asks looking at me.

"I will just be here waiting for you," I answered and kissed her forehead.

"Don't flirt with anyone, you understand me? I swear Tzuyu if I hear anything-" I didn't let her finish talking and kissed her lips until we heard Momo unnie.

"Yaah! Get a room!" She said. And we laugh.

"Dubu, can you kiss her mouth shut too? She's annoying!" Sana asked the Tofu as she massaged her temple and Dubu just giggled and shrugged.

"Goodbye, baby. Be careful okay? Message me whenever." I said to Sana and she just nodded.

"Goodbye. I will see you soon. I love you." Sana said and hugged me.

"I love you more," I said. "Goodbye Momo unnie," I said to Momo and hugged her too.

Me and Dahyunie wave to our girls as they enter the departure area. "I miss her already," Dubu said and I just put my arms around her shoulder while walking to the parking lot.

"She will miss you too," I said to her and kissed her head.

"So, I'll see you whenever?" I said to Dubu as we were about to enter our cars.

"I will surely see you." She said smiling and saluting.