Eighteen

Tzuyu's POV

After a week of waiting today's the date of Sana's arrival. I can't wait to see her again. I'm back to work also. I can't stay at home. Everything there reminds me of Sana. I just miss her even more. We are at the parking of the airport with Dahyun who is also excited to see her girlfriend. Yes, they are together now. I'm happy for them. Dahyunie's phone rings.

"Hi, babe!" guessing it's Momoring.

"Yeah. We are at the parking. Yes, I'm with Tzuyu." I looked at her.

"Oh really? Okay. I understand. Where are you now?"

"Should I go there? Ohh okay. We'll just wait for you here. Take care." And Dahyunie hung up the phone.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"Momoring is coming but Sana's not gonna be with us." She said typing something on her phone. My heart skipped a beat. I sighed

"Why?" I ask.

"Somebody else is going to fetch her as per Momoring." I honestly don't know what to feel at this moment. My heart starts to race. I look down

"Ohh they're coming. And they got company." Dahyunie said holding me. And I saw Momo unnie wave, at her back was Sana with the guy she kissed at the bar, helping with her bags. Like what the fuck? Are they together already? We got out of the car. I don't know how I will take this. I sighed.

"Let me help you, babe." I heard Dahyun said. My eyes not leaving Sana. She looks sad or tired. I'm not sure.

"H-hi!" I said. She stared at me.

"Wait for me in the car," Sana said to the guy and he nodded and left.

"What are you doing, Tzuyu?" Sana asked.

"Don't be mad." I reached for her but she pushed my hand away. "I-I just want to see you," I said trying hard not to cry. Not in front of her at least. She sighed.

"How many times do I need to tell you, Tzu? We are over!" I can't hold it anymore. I looked away and a tear fell. I wipe it immediately and face her.

"Just let me love you, Sana. Let me take care of you. I don't want anything in return. Just let me. Please?" I said and another tear escaped.

"Tzu--"

"Enough Sana." Momo unnie interrupts her. With that, I cried. "Let's go, Tzu." She put her arm on my shoulder and we walked towards the car. Dahyun is just watching us. She opens the door for me and helps me sit.

"Stop hurting yourself, Tzu." She said before she sat beside Dahyunie.

"Is that Sana's boyfriend, unnie." I wanna know.

"No Tzu. Or maybe not yet." Wow! That hurts. "Mark had been courting Sana since we started modeling. He only stopped when you and Sana were together. Now he's back again."

"Does she like him?" I don't wanna know especially if the answer is yes but I need to.

"I don't know, Tzu." Only Momo unnie can answer. I look down. As much as I wanna know everything Momo unnie doesn't want to spill. "Only Sana knows." She adds. I felt bad. Or maybe jealousy is what I'm feeling. It hurts me to see her with other people and make her happy. I just can't take it.

"Where is she staying now? Is she with him?" I ask trying to hurt myself more. Who cares? Dahyunie glanced through the mirror and shook her head.

"No. We are together in her house. She just left with him because it's his birthday today and he's having a party tonight but I will not come."