𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚

The dorm is blasting loud with music as the party starts to come into full swing. Mina decided to throw a party in the middle of the week — typical Mina thing to do really.

Usually Kaminari wouldn't complain and be pissed drunk already but he couldn't help but stand in the corner staring down at his phone.

* 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙞 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚*

𝙥𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙪: 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘺/𝘯

He let out a helpless sigh as he stares to see his last message still unread. It's been three days since he last spoke to her on the game and he's been checking it every day hoping she'd reply but to no avail.

"Hey lover boy, it's a party! Why do you look so down?" Jiro shouts above the noise already tipsy, "oh wait let me guess" she sarcastically said

***

It took you some time before you could recuperate yourself, in fact it took you three days in total until you went back to UA. Luckily your uncle Shinya covered for you and told Eraserhead you came down with a flu. Although he still made you do training during that time which did help distract you.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Your uncle Edgeshot looks at you worryingly

"Yeah, thank you for everything uncle" giving him one last hug as you watch him leave in his car.

There you stood outside the door of your dorm with only the moonlight shining behind you. Though it's only been a few days away from the university, it felt weird coming back. There were murmurs and loud music blaring from inside.

Slowly opening the door to be met with laser lights, smell of alcohol and several students from the other dorms gathered in the common room — it seems as if you've walked into a party.

Unknowingly your eyes begin searching through the crowd for the only person who's been in your mind the past three days, Denki Kaminari, and there he was with one of your close friends Jiro. Part of you hated how easy it was to spot him through the crowd — that and how you always seem to search for him even if you tell yourself not to. It seems as if the break from everything unravelled in an instant as you're once again filled with an anxious feeling.

'I just need to get to my room and I'm safe' you thought to yourself. Although it's hard not to stand out while dragging a suitcase through the crowded room and bumping into someone every so often.

Finally you made it back to your room without anyone you're particularly close to noticing. You plop down in your bed as you face the ceiling, letting out a heavy sigh. Nothing seemed to change one bit, the ache seeing Kaminari and Jiro still chips away at your heart.

'It's so stupid, I'm so stupid' — you thought to yourself knowing that if you were just honest from the beginning about your feelings and who you were then maybe, just maybe things would be different.

The music was blasting and everyone seemed to be enjoying and there you were, in bed, alone and drowning in self hatred from your actions and feelings. The same feeling you usually want to escape from, that you usually run from. You sigh opening the game once again. It's been three days since you last opened the app to speak to Kaminari, though he still thought you were Shinobro — that was until..

*𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚*

You stared at the notification for a good few minutes knowing it was a message from Kaminari.

"It's just a message y/n, relax" taking a deep breath to calm your nerves, "plus it's a message from him to Shinobro not you" talking to yourself as you muster enough courage to press open on the chat.

𝙥𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙪: 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘺/𝘯

Your eyes widen re-reading the message several times to make sure you saw it correctly. Your name, he wrote... your name.

This only added more questions like since when?why didn't he say anything? or how does he feel knowing? So many questions and thoughts begin flooding your mind.

I have to find out.

***

author note: a small short chapter since the next one will be a big boy