𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮

The bell rings for lunch as people begin to make their exit. Your eyes dart at Sero bolting out the door In lightning speed.

Tap tap

You turn around to face Momo, "y/n are you okay? why were you holding hands with Bakugo?"

"I woke up late because Sero told Denki we have an English exam and he went to ask me for help, of course I started panicking too so we stayed up all night going through all my notes. Then Bakugo used his quirk to blast us here this morning and dragged me to homeroom so we won't be late" you huff out panting in anger, "speaking of which I have people to kill for my shitty morning" you leave for the cafeteria much like a predator hunting for its prey.

"Denki?" Momo repeats, 'looks like they're finally getting closer' She sighs knowing her feelings for you were futile from the beginning.

***

With heavy steps you storm inside the cafeteria scanning the room to see your target, Sero, happily sat and eating his lunch with Kaminari, Kirishima and Bakugo.

You stomp over to the table, slinging an arm around Sero's neck to choke him slightly before pulling him into a noogie.

"HANTA SERO!!" You yell using your knuckles to dig into his skull. Kirishima and Kaminari look at you in shock, slightly scared seeing your angry side.

"Mercy! Mercy!" Sero taps your arm

"What mercy!?" You ask digging your knuckles deeper

"aah! l/n relax!" Kirishima attempts to calm you down, "what happened?"

"Tape arms over here told me we had a test so I lost sweet hours to studying when I could've slept!" You tighten your grip around his neck as he taps your arm more rapidly pleading for release, "beg"

"Please, I'm sorry! I won't do it again! Please! I can't breathe!" He submits as you let go. You couldn't control yourself from having a smug, accomplished expression on your face.

"Wait- we don't have an exam?" Kaminari moves his gaze between you and Sero like a lost puppy

"Unfortunately not Denki, now you!" You point at Bakugo

"Miss me already?" He teases with a devilish smirk plastered across his face

"You wish sparky!" You scoff, rolling your eyes

"Please, you wouldn't let go of me earlier" he mocks you

Kaminari looks away from the pair bickering feeling his heart ache once again. He wonders about you, how you only spent one actual interaction together but it felt like he's known you for so long. The conversation just flowed naturally and the time slipped away. He felt comfortable like he could fully be himself around you after sharing secrets. He was left with a feeling of wanting to spend more time with you and only you.

"Because we were literally in the air and unlike you I'm not trying to die every few days! Then when we got to class you were the one holding my hand tighter" you pant in anger, "ugh! Boys!" You storm away to your usual seats in the cafeteria.

"Did I mishear earlier when l/n called you Denki?" Kirishima asks Kaminari who was looking down at his food, pushing it around with his chopsticks.

"Uh.. yeah" It was clear from the table that Kaminari wasn't acting his usual cheery self.

"Kami are you okay? Is it about the prank I pulled? I'm sorry bro I didn't think you guys would be up all night studying" Sero apologises as Bakugo's eyes narrow looking at Kaminari.

"You guys were together last night?" Bakugo chimes in

"Uh.. yeah" Kaminari replies unenthusiastically, "and to answer Sero, It's okay, I think I'm just tired"

Kaminari fell silent but his thoughts were loud and clear.

I should be happy that she seems like she doesn't like Bakugo but what if I'm wrong? Maybe she likes him teasing her? Like an enemy to lover relationship that I see in movies? Bakugo did help her train and looked after her...

Could I ask her to hang out again? Would she even say yes? She only helped me because she also fell for Sero's lies

Should I be more like Bakugo? No.. what should I do.. think Denki!