𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚

- Kami POV -

Her phone loudly pings from a series of text as she groans tossing and turning in my bed. My eyes widen at the thought of her sleep being disrupted. Hurriedly I move over to turn her phone on silent.

The moment I flip the button on the side, the screen lights up with the same series of texts I just sent to Shinobro. My eyes widen seeing my username from the game. My heart begins beating rapidly as I look from her phone and back to her sleeping peacefully under my covers.

There's no way right?

I send another text to Shinobro and just like magic her phone screen lights up with a notification from.. me.

She's...

I drop to my knees trying to process the entire situation as I look back at her sleeping once more.

Shinobro...

Suddenly everything made sense.

The reason why it was so easy to talk to her, the reason I feel like I've known her for a long time, the reason she kept asking about Shinobro, the reason why I keep creating reasons just so we can spend time together

But... why didn't she say anything ?

Without a second thought I leave y/n and run to Sero's room, practically banging down his door before he finally opened.

"Kami.. bro.. calm down" He rubs his eyes from his afternoon nap. Without saying a word I walk past him and lie down on his bed in a foetal position.

"Sero broski what do I do?" Clutching my knees as Sero stares in pure confusion

"Huh? What'd I miss?" He asks walking over to his desk and gulping down water before planting himself in his wheelie desk chair.

"y/n... she's.. shinobro" staring at him in shock trying to process everything myself but his reaction was far from what I anticipated. I thought he'd be as mindblown as I am right now but he was still calm.

"Oh.. that.. so you finally found out" he shrugs as I practically jump off the bed and gripping the collar of his shirt

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? DID YOU KNOW ALL THIS TIME!?" whining as I vigorously shake him but he doesn't stop me. Lord knows he could over power me with his brute strength, not many people know this but Sero has a nice figure along with his height — a pure lady killer, hell if I liked guys I'd date him too!

"I'm sorry Kami" he chuckles slowly removing my grip from his shirt as I plant to the floor

"So when did you find out?" asking the unbothered man

"After a few days when y/n started, Momo figured everything out then we heard Mina and Jirou talking 'bout it, we tried dropping hints but you both are just.. something" Sero lowly chuckles at the obvious hints that flew over both of your heads.

"Wait who knows??" furrowing my brows in anger at the fact no one even bothered to tell me anything, "and why didn't anyone tell me!?"

"Well.. Momo, Mina, Jirou, Me, Kiri and Y/N" he explains as my jaw drops until I realise

"Wait- Bakugo does he know??"

"Not that I know" for some reason a breath of relief escapes my lips, "so does finding out the truth change how you feel about y/n?"

"I-" for a moment I hesitate, does anything change between us? I did say that if Shinobro was a girl I'd fall in love instantly and if she knew all this time who I was then she'd know that I'd love her..

But she never said anything and with the way things have been, she never wanted me to know.. so does this mean she really just wants to be friends?

"Nothing should change" replying to Sero's comment from earlier, "we're still friends" giving an affirmative nod.

"Really now?" Sero teases, "not even a part of you wishes you could be something more with her?"

"I mean-"

"You mean?" Sero raises an eye brow as I catch what I just blurt out — what exactly did I mean? why did I reply? argh I found answers to my old questions on why I love being around her but now I'm filled with more conflict and questions like how I would act around her, if I can even pretend that I don't who she really is.

Fuck.

***

author note: let's congratulate Denki for finding out 👏🏽

also me for actually writing 👏🏽

I'll be going back and editing the previous chapters and the titles over the course of this week