𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙨

After finally having enough confidence to open the door, your uncle was still fast asleep all bandaged up. It seems that he suffered a bad blow to his stomach. Eventually, you and Kaminari sit on the small couch at the corner of the room, still holding hands. For some reason you were scared to let go. Kaminari begins to yawn as the days dawn starts to flood into the room.

"If you want.. you can go back to the dorms and get some rest, I forgot I was the only one who slept earlier" you mutter as Kaminari shakes his head squeezing your hand in reassurance.

"I'm okay here, I told you I won't leave you alone" he grins raising your interlocked hands

A small smile spreads across your face, "thank you Denki and I'm sorry for putting you through all this"

"It's okay, I want to do this" his voice had this warm calming effect to it.

***

Eventually the pair sleeps hand in hand, your head resting on Kaminari's shoulder while his was resting on top of your head. It was a sweet sight and a slight surprise for Edgeshot when he awoke. He always thought that you'd go to UA and make friends then potentially introduce them to him but it never occurred to him you'll introduce a potential boyfriend — it was obvious to him by the hand holding.

Time passes Kaminari is the first to wake up, he groans as the harsh sunrise starts to flood into the room. He raises his free hand up to block his eyes from the blinding light, he was about to stand up to close the blinds until he realises the weight on his shoulder from your head. His eyes dart down seeing you sleep soundly until his eyes travel to his hands still encased around yours. Though the morning sunlight was blinding him, it gave a soft glow to your skin. Kaminari's eyes widen as if he was seeing an angel in your sleeping beauty, you looked peaceful, exhaling soft breathes.

Carefully he let go of your hand and gently moves to lie you down properly on the couch. A part of Kaminari was scared as if he was holding delicate glass that could shatter any minute. You hum slightly at the movement before adjusting your position and the soft breathes begins once more.

A gentle smile spreads across his face as he crouches down to face you, he lightly moves the stray hairs that cover your face behind your ears, just admiring you. He always knew from the first day he bumped into you that you were beautiful, just by your eyes alone.

Suddenly, Edgeshot clears his throat as Kaminari whips his head around making eye contact with sharp narrow eyes. Kaminari's jaw drops in shock as he stands up and runs over to Edgeshot.

- Kami POV -

"Mr Edgeshot! are you okay? are you hungry? should I call the nurse?" I asks nervously

"who are you?" He spoke harshly as my heart races out of fear on what he could do to me - sure Edgeshot is hospital and injured but I wouldn't put it past him to have some sort of hidden small knife to stab me with any second.

"I-I'm y/n's friend Mr Edgeshot, I drove her here" I couldn't help but stutter, not only is Edgeshot the No.4 pro hero in Japan but he's also y/n's uncle who most likely saw me staring at her sleeping.

"friend?" Edgeshot says unconvincingly and raises an eyebrow, "you're her guy friend who holds hands with my niece as she sleeps and then you stare at her for a good 5 minutes" It was hard to deny how fishy the situation sounds especially when Edgeshot emphasises every other word but it was true.

"Y-yes, t-thats true Mr Edgeshot, sir" I mentally curse myself for feeling so nervous and barely getting my words out. He does nothing but narrow his piercing gaze at my direction. gulp.

Immediately, I start rambling in my head, I'm not one for religion but when push comes to shove, I have no choice.

'Dear AllMight please help me get out of this situation alive, I'm not ready to die yet' mentally crying on the inside as the air fills with tension.