𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢

After class you plop on your bed sinking into the soft mattress when your phone pings.

After sending the text message you knock out catching up on sleep not really processing what Kaminari was asking advise about

***

- Kami POV -

I read the reply shinobro sent and it was good advise. I hated myself for not thinking of that solution much sooner.

Like clockwork Sero knocks briefly on my door before walking inside and sitting on my desk chair where he starts to roll an evening blunt while I lie down in bed staring at the ceiling.

"So Denki.. you and l/n are on first name basis, I see" Sero teases me while he grinds the weed.

"Yeah, she's really chill!" I turned my body so I was laying on my side to face Sero's back.

"I told you bro, she's nice"

"Yeah and she helped me with everything I missed in English so even though there wasn't an exam I feel prepared" I smile reminiscing the night before, "I might ask her to help me with other subjects too"

"am I hearing you want to actually study or you just want to spend time with her?" Sero jokes before licking the paper to seal the roll.

"meh, a little bit of both, she makes studying fun" I sat up as Sero begins to light the blunt, he takes an inhale, "I just want to know her more" i suddenly blurt out

A smile tugs on Sero's lips, whether it was a proud smile from the blunt he just rolled or what I said, I'm not sure.

"Well, whatever it is bro I'll support you all the way" he smiles once more while exhaling a cloud of smoke through his teeth before passing the blunt to me.

( end of pov )

***

knock knock

Slowly your eyes open to the sound of knocking, dragging your feet over to your door where Momo greets you.

"morning~ it's already late, I made extra food and I didn't want you to miss dinner" rubbing your eyes you agree as Momo giggles slightly seeing how cute you looked, much like when a toddler wakes up from a nap.

After eating dinner you sat down on the couch inbetween Bakugo and Mina to watch a movie they put on. While watching the film, your eye lids start getting heavier.

Fuck I'm still so sleepy

Bakugo's eyes dart towards your sleepy state. A soft smile plants on his face as he stretches his right arm behind the couch, eventually snaking his hand on your head. He pulls you to his shoulder waking you up from the sudden contact.

"What are you doing?" looking at him half awake while rubbing your eyes

"If you're still sleepy just rest on my shoulder, I'll wake you up after the films done" he spoke bluntly but with a hint of care.

"Fine, I don't have the energy to fight you but just know i'm still mad" you furrow your brows and pout as a soft chuckle escapes Bakugo's lips seeing how cute you look when you're sleepy.

"Yeah, yeah and you'll kill me later" he smiles placing his hand on your shoulder while you adjust your head, finding a comfortable position between his shoulder and the crook of his neck. He slowly rubs your shoulder making you feel even more sleepy as you fall asleep into his warm embrace.

Bakugo looks back down feeling your soft breaths against his skin. Another smile spreads across his face.

'I just want to stay like this forever' he thought to himself while planting a soft kiss on your head.

***

Kaminari and Sero make their way downstairs realising they've been laughing at random videos for the past hour completely forgetting to eat dinner.

"Sero! Kami! Where have you guys been!?" Mina asks the pair whose eyes were tinted pink, "nevermind" she rolls her eyes

"Damn bro where's the invite?" Kirishima jokes

"Oops" Sero laughs as Mina scolds them both

The three continue talking but Kaminari drowns out the conversation watching her cosy next to Bakugo fast asleep. He watches Bakugo's reaction, the way he looks at you endearingly before planting a peck on your head and actually smiling. It was a side of Bakugo that Kaminari hasn't seen before, he didn't seem scary or rough but in fact soft and sweet.

Just the view of them two together was enough to sober up Kaminari's hazy state. The way Bakugo was looking at her was a look of love.

- Kami POV -

It makes my heart ache slightly watching them two as if they were an actual couple.

hint, he has blonde hair

Her words echo in my mind as a sigh escapes my lips.

So it was Bakugo ?

I still don't know how to truly feel about her but I still want to spend time with her. Even if they're dating it's not bad to ask her to tutor me right?