𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨

After who-knows-how-long-you've-slept, you wake up in Kaminari's room with no sign of the bright blonde. You groan rubbing your eyes and sitting up on the edge of his bed, letting your feet ruffle through the soft carpet.

While looking over at the half answered equations in his book, you couldn't help but furrow your brows. The door to his bathroom was open so where was he?

"Bro just go"

"I can't bro! Come with me man!" panic whispers can be heard from the other side of the door.

"Just go for it, look, I'll open the door for you" without a moment to waste the door handle turns and Kaminari is pushed inside by Sero, "y/n, he's all yours!" He runs away shortly after leaving you confused seeing Kaminari.

"Are you okay?" asking the seemingly nervous man

"Y-yeah" he rubs the back of his neck, "why wouldn't I be? I'm amazing, I'm fucking fantastic really" He rambles speaking rapidly

"Um... Denki?" raising an eyebrow at him, "are you on something? You're acting really weird right now.."

"W-What!?" His eyes widen, "no! I mean yes I got had a few puffs of Sero's joint but that's all I do! I promise I don't do anything other than that" he raises his hands up in defence, "I'm just- I have a lot on my mind, sorry" he let out a defeated smile, "is it okay if we end the study session early today?" Hesitantly you agree.

***

It's been two weeks since then and life so far has been a routine of studying with Denki on Tuesday and Thursday night where as Monday, Wednesday and Fridays were spent training, mainly with Bakugo.

"Class dismissed"

Hurriedly you pack up your things in an attempt to catch up with Kaminari who dashes out, "Denki!" shouting his name but he just continues to walk away — maybe he didn't hear me?

It's only been two weeks since you've been studying with Kaminari yet so much seemed to have change in the short amount of time. You'd be lying if you didn't spend the past few days overthinking about what changed, was it something I did? — the self doubt seems to eat up at me slowly, feeling him slip away.

While approaching the cafeteria, the sound of Kaminari laughing catches your attention, easily finding him through the busy crowd. He was talking to Jirou whose rolling her eyes at him which only made Kaminari laugh harder.

"You promised!" Kaminari whines at Jirou

"Fine, fine" she rolls her eyes once more

"Sweet!" Kaminari flashes his signature smile at Jirou as you approach the table

"Hi Denki" attempting to smile and strike up a conversation, "what's going on?" switching your gaze from him to Jirou.

"Oh.. Hey.." Denki's whole demeanour changed from his previous happy go lucky self, "nothing really, oh by the way! I have to cancel our study session later, I'll be studying with Jirou for now" He announces before turning to Jirou and clicking his fingers pointing at her, "I'll see you later" he smiles brightly.

Just seeing this scene unfold made your heart ache for some reason, you watch him once more walking away without so much as a glance back at you.

I hate this — you tell yourself before turning on your heel to walk out only to have Momo stop you.

"Hey.. are you okay?"

forcing a smile, you turn around to face Momo who had a worried look to her, "yeah, I just remembered I have to call my mum, you know, time difference and all" you laugh half heartedly before leaving.

***

The last two periods of classes felt so unbearably long and the ramblings from Present Mic's loud voice didn't help whatsoever. You complain reminiscing the day as you plop down on your bed — I just want to sleep forever.

knock knock

Ughh!! The blissful thought of sleeping gets interrupted by knocking on the door to which you drag your feet to open.

"Hey" Bakugo leans up against your door frame as your eyebrow arches

"Katsuki, what are you doing here?" ushering him inside your room while you sit on the edge of your bed and Bakugo leans back on your desk showcasing his muscular arms in his black tank top.

"You've been off the past few days so how about I take you outside the campus"

"Are you asking me out on a date?" furrowing your brows at the spikey ash blonde

"And what if I am?" He pushes himself off your desk and takes a step closer, "what'd you say princess?" He flashes a devilish smirk.

***

author note: not Bakugo asking ya'll on a date 🫣

I would've ended the book by now but since you asked for more, you shall receive more chapters 😌✨

Also.. 200+ VIEWS WHATTTT!? THANK YOU FOR READING!! 😭

I hope you're all enjoying the book considering it's my first, I'm still trying to improve but I love and appreciate the comments — it motivates me to continue seeing your reactions 😭♥️

( accurate depiction of me rn )