𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜

It's been a week since finding out about Kaminari and it's been a week that I've been conflicted. The person I loved playing with, talking to and the person I described as my ideal type to Mina was here in the same class. All along they were the same person and he was sat a few seats down. But all I can do is watch from a far.

A sudden longing brewed up inside me everytime I see him. I want to hug him and say it's me! I want to talk to him face to face, I want to know more about him. All these things I want to do but I can't bring myself to be near him and I hide behind the screen. Pathetic.

***

The change in y/n didn't go unnoticed by those who were close to her in the class. Although two in particular felt more uneasy than most.

Momo knew that it'd happen one day and yet she could never fully prepare herself seeing you slip from her. The usual morning routine was replaced with your back facing her and looking over at Kaminari.

Bakugo on the other hand was becoming more aware of his own feelings, the almost kiss you almost shared, the need to protect you after your training session. The image of you on top of him was etched into his mind. But he also knew something in you changed that day. Bakugo was always observant despite being loud most of the time, he would notice you looking at Kaminari but he couldn't pin point why. 'What does Kaminari have that I don't?' Bakugo would think to himself everytime he sees you stealing glances at someone other than him.

***

Sero knocks on Kaminari's dorm for his daily routine of just rolling an evening blunt and chilling around his for a couple hours until dinner. Kaminari sulks over his desk scrolling through social media while waiting for a reply from you.

"You good pikabro?" Sero breaks the silence

"Meh, I don't why but I think Shinobro has a problem, we're talking and playing normally but I just have this feeling, like the bro connection is off"

'maybe because he isn't a bro but a brah' Sero wanted to say outloud but held back, "Have you studied for the English exam tomorrow?" He attempts to change the conversation

"Wait!? We have an exam!?" Kaminari begins to panic, "fuck, can I borrow your notes? I'm always asleep in that class"

Sero chuckles at the panic in Kaminari's eyes, "I know that's why I asked" Sero pauses remembering a conversation he had with you when you found out about Kaminari, how you wanted to know more about him but could never bring yourself to, a plan crosses through his mind, "I think you should ask y/n for her notes, I mean it's better to have someone whose top of the class" he shrugs nonchalantly

"She is?" Kaminari asks, "but wouldn't it be awkward? I mean I never really spoke to her before"

"well you can start now"

Sero and Kaminari make their way to your front door.

"Sero idk bro, this is just awkward"

"Just go for it, look, I'll knock for you"

Knock knock Knock Knock Knock knock Knock

With the knocks Sero runs away, "good luck Pikachu!" He yells before disappearing around the corner

***

Turning off the shower you check yourself out in the semi fogged mirror to see the bruise Bakugo gave is finally fading before wrapping yourself in a towel.

Knock knock Knock Knock Knock knock Knock

The rapid knocks catch your attention, without thinking you open the door thinking it'd be one of the girls since barely any of the guys go to this part of the dorm.

"Yes-" your eyes widen seeing Kaminari standing on the other side.

"uhh y/n!" His eyes breiefly scan you before turning around, "I-I'm sorry"

It took you a moment to realise why he turned around to apologise until you saw the way you were dressed.

"Fuck" you curse under your breath, "wait 2 minutes" He nods rapidly as you shut the door and hurriedly change into an oversized shirt and black shorts before opening the door once more.

"you can turn around now" you were practically panting feeling out of breath as he follows your command, "kami, I didn't expect you to come here, is everything okay?" You ask inbetween breaths

"Y-yeah" he rubs the back of his neck, "I need help with English and I was hoping to borrow your notes for the test tomorrow"

"We have a test tomorrow!?" You begin to panic opening the door wider so Kaminari can enter while you go over to your desk checking your calendar. 'why don't I remember having a test tomorrow?'  You thought to yourself flipping through your planner, 'was I asleep then? Crap!'

"I thought the same thing" he chuckles nervously, "if you want we can study together? I mean.. I don't have notes so...really I'm asking to study with you and copy your notes" He smiles sheepishly

"Huh?" Your eyes widen looking at Kaminari, your heart much like your mind begins to race. He's in my room.. asking to study together.. we can spend time together. "Sure!" The tone of your voice came out more enthusiastically than you would've hoped.

"Great!" He grins