𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢

"And now the last spot! The gym! This is where we train our quirks and go beyond to hone our skills!" He waves his arms around as you make your way down the hall.

The closer you got, the louder the noises got. Once the door opens you were met with a group of students looking over at the fight in the center.

"Iida~ l/n~" Midnight waves you over with your uncle and a ragged man next to her. Each one had a clip board in hand, "l/n, this is your home room teacher Mr Aizawa, grumpy guy but he's nice sometimes" he whispers the last bit but to no avail Mr Aizawa heard.

He clears his throat and looks at Iida, "get changed Iida, you're up next" Iida salutes and marches away as you sit next to your uncle.

[ Kaminari vs Bakugo ]

After seeing everyone's quirk so far, it was clear that the reputation of UA was well deserved.

"Let's go dunce face!" The loud Bakugo yells as Kaminari was shaking

"Dunce face?" You mumble, why do they call him that?

The sounds of explosions grab your attention back to the fight seeing how quick Bakugo uses his quirk. He was constantly in the air flying in different direction while simultaneously landing hit after hit on Kaminari.

"1.3 Million Vlots!" Kaminari shouts followed by a crackling noise and a flash of bright yellow light. There was nothing you can do but stare in awe. Although Kaminari was getting hit by Bakugo earlier, he managed to deploy the small disks around to trap Bakugo.

He turns to the crowd with a smirk on his face as the sparks from his quirk flutter around him like stars in the night sky. He looks so beautiful. Suddenly a strange feeling happens, your heart was pounding faster against your chest.

Huh? What's this feeling ?

"DUNCE FACE I'LL KILL YOU!!" Without hesitation Bakugo deals a final blow throwing Kaminari straight into the ground.

***

Iida returns sitting in the empty seat Midoriya saved for him as the crowd of students surround him.

"Hi Iida" Midoriya greets

"Hey Iida, whose that girl you were with?" Uraraka asks

"That's y/n l/n, a new student joining us from Shiketsu"

"Shiketsu!?" A handful of students shout in unison while looking over at the new mysterious figure

"Why is edgeshot here though?" Mina asks

"That's her uncle"

"WHATT!?" The handful of students eyes look over in disbelief

"I wonder what her quirk is" Midoriya starts to get his notebook out, "do you think it's the same as EdgeShot?"

"Come to think of it I don't think I asked" Iida rubs his chin in a thinking motion

***

"Shiketsu!?"

The yells and murmurs from the students in the room were clearly directed at you and not the fight. Although you didn't have eyes at the back of your head, your other senses can tell they were looking at you with piercing gazes wondering why someone from their rival school was here.

"Okay, last match, l/n vs Iida" Aizawa spoke uninterested while jotting final notes on the clipboard.

WHAT!?

Your eyes dart at your uncle as he nods, probably reading your mind. Now it all made sense, the intense training you underwent the last couple days. The fight with Iida is essentially your entrance exam. I just have to beat him.

"Remember what I taught you" Edgeshot gave his final words although it sounded more like no pressure but don't embarrass me.

While walking down to the battlefield you adjust your pony tail and breathing, shaking any thoughts of pressure from your mind.

"Good luck y/n, I'll end it quick" Iida tries to engage in friendly conversation making you laugh

"I didn't know you were so competitive class rep, I'll be the first to say I'm sorry in advance for your defeat Iida-kun" you retaliate, this was your opportunity to beat this guy after the gruelling tour. The crowd was filled with distinct whispers.

"Start!" Midnight commences

You drop a ninja star on the floor to mark your home base for a quick escape while taking a step forward.

Immediately Iida dashes towards you at a rapid speed. So this is what he meant by ending it quick? Interesting.

Your eyes turn red activating your quirk. In a blink of an eye Iida is on the edge of the battlefield. Luckily for him he manages to stop himself just in time.

Fuck I messed up my timing

Calm down

"What the-" He looks around clearly confused. Iida looks back at you as you disappear from his line of sight once more.

Once again you switch with the ninja star you left landing straight behind Iida. Hurriedly you jump, throwing a double kick at his mid back and his head causing him to land face first on the floor. You kneel on his back to trap him beneath holding a kunai knife to the side of his throat.

"winner l/n" Midnight announces the end of the match as you stand and hold a hand out for Iida. He gladly accepts and shakes your hand as a form of sportsmanship.

The both of you walk over to the judges panel for feedback. They jot down the last of the notes on their clipboard before addressing you.

"That was a good win l/n~ as expected from Shinya's niece" Midnight compliments you as you nod.

"I must admit that was good, you'll fit in well with the rest of the students" Mr Aizawa turns to Iida, "Iida you did well but stay alert at all times in battle"

The next judge made you the most nervous.

"Analyse yourself" Edgeshot demanded cold heartedly, he can be so caring as an uncle but as Edgeshot.. favouritism didn't exist.

"I could've finished it in one move but I messed up my timing" you reply as he nods in agreement.

"At least you're aware, nevertheless you acted quick and did well to cover up your mistakes" He comments as a proud smile spreads on your face, "over the weekend I'll change your routine to a harder one to fix that" your smile drops looking at his eyes which were dead serious. Suddenly you felt pale at the demonic training session you're going to endure.

Lord help me..