𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

Once you make it back to UA it was already nearing 9pm. The route home took longer since Kaminari took a detour and attempted to drive back during rush hour where traffic was at its peak.

"Man~ I don't want to go back! I wish the day didn't have to end" Kaminari whines as you walk side by side to the dormitory. A small chuckle escapes your lips.

"Me too" you mumble loud enough for him to hear, "Hey Denki?" He hums in response, "thank you for comforting me yesterday and bringing me to see the sunset today, I had fun" smiling at him, "oh that reminds me, your hoodie" you attempt to take it off but Kaminari stops you by pulling the sleeve back up to your shoulder.

"It's okay, keep it, wouldn't want you to get cold, you're uncle would probably kill me" he smiles back at you, "I'm just glad I could help! We should go out again" Kaminari's eyes widen realising what he said, "like as friends not a date or anything" he chuckles nervously.

"I'd like that" you reply as you reach the front door of the dorms, slowly pulling it open.

"y/n! You're back!" Momo welcomes you with a hug which you gladly accept. The crowd of your classmate slowly surrounds you bombarding questions about how you were and the condition of your uncle. Your eyes scan around seeing Kaminari slip through everyone going to his room.

Once you finished answering the questions, everyone slowly begins to go by their usual routines whether it's eating dinner, chilling on the couch or resting in their rooms. You took this opportunity to excuse yourself and make your way to your room.

The moment you turn the lights on in your room, it was shocking seeing the mess from hurriedly trying to leave yesterday night. You sigh picking up the small bits and pieces before taking a nice warm shower.

After the well deserved shower, you step back to your room eyeing the hoodie on the back of your desk chair. A small smile tugs at the corners of your lips as you pick up the hoodie and inhale Kaminari's fresh lemon scent. Just smelling his scent bought back memories of the warm hug you shared at your uncles apartment. You can still recall how he held you and comforted you. Every moment you spend with him it felt as if you were falling even harder. It was too hard to refuse at this point — I like him.

Mina, Momo and Jirou shortly knock on your door snapping you out of the daydream. Hurriedly you hang the hoodie on the back of your door before opening the door to welcome the girls. They all pick a spot in your room to sit down, Mina on your desk chair while fumbling through your drawers, Momo and Jirou on your bed almost snuggled up.

"Soo what's happening with you and Kami? Are you dating yet?" Mina teases going straight to the point. Once you told them that you found out that Kaminari is Pikachuu, it became an unspoken rule that you did in fact like him and the teasing from Mina became a daily occurrence while Jirou is still set on you being able to do better.

"No" you half heartedly chuckle, "we're just friends and I like how things are right now, I don't want to complicate things" you reply while ruffling your wet hair with the towel. Mina sighs in defeat resting her head on the palm of her hands looking at you. Her gaze slowly moves behind the door seeing a black hoodie that wasn't usually there until she put the pieces together.

"Wait- that's Kami's hoodie?? You guys aren't dating but he's lending you his hoodie!? He totally likes you!!" Mina points out as you shake your head.

"He gave that to me because it was cold outside and we ate ice cream"

"Mina, it's just a piece of clothing, I'm pretty sure I lent you some of my hoodies that you haven't given back. Also y/n why would you eat ice cream in this weather?" Jirou spat out, though she wasn't wrong

"I couldn't turn Denki down" you shrug, "he took me to an overlooking spot where we could see the city and he paid for it too, I felt bad if I said no" you smile sheepishly

"Wait- overlooking? With the ice cream truck? Where couples go?" Mina emphasises the couples part, "you guys are kidding right? Kami likes you!"

"Mina stop, friends can go to that spot too plus stop assuming Kami likes her, not that he might not y/n, I'm just trying to be realistic here. Kami is nice to everyone" Jirou explains which you completely agree with.

"Jirou's right, I'm sorry Mina. We barely started talking in real life and he took me there because he knew I haven't really explored since I moved here. He's just being kind plus I'm happy being just friends, I don't want to give my hopes up" you shrug

I'm happy, just being friends — right?