23

I couldn't wait when Sebastian and I got home. I needed him. His lips stayed locked in mine as I lead him blindly through the front of the house. I took his shirt off, throwing it to the floor. I kicked out of my shoes and pants and Sebastian picked me up. I stopped wearing bra and panties days ago because of this.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kept me there. I felt something soft and knew it was the couch. I broke the kiss and took my shirt off. Sebastian unzipped his pants and I tugged him closer by the waist of his pants.

"Every time you do that turns me on Beck. You have no idea." He exhales. Sebastian pulled his pants down, kicking it off along with his briefs. He sat down, pulling me onto his lap.

The kissing continued and I could feel his cock against my ass. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and he moaned, holding my hips in place.

"Put it in."

Sebastian raised my hips and setting me onto his cock. It wasn't long until I rocked my hips, taking first initiative. Sebastian put my hands behind my back and took over.

"Fucking hell." I whimpered a moan as he fucked me harder and faster. If I had known weeks ago that dick felt this good I would've never kissed a girl again. This is way better than fingering.

"Ah, fuck, right there. Right there." And sex is better sometimes when you're high. "Yes." My moans were louder than his grunting and heavy breathing. I shuddered and my mind went blank as I relaxed into my upcoming orgasm.

My thigh shook and I eventually squirted. I exhaled as Sebastian continued to fuck me fast. I felt his cock throb and seconds later he filled me up. Sebastian pulled me up and smacked my ass.

"I love you Beck." He kissed my neck and I just moved my hips. Sebastian sucked my nipple and I felt goosebumps. He loves me. Does he really? He could saying things just because he's high. Maybe I should've let him drink that water first.

"I love you so much." He repeats, still kissing my skin.

There was a slam, then a shout. "Dad?" And someone who was once out of sight and out of mind, came back. "What. The. Fuck."

I looked over and Neah was standing in shock. I'm not sure Sebastian heard because he still kissed me, and began leaving marks on my body.

"What the fuck!? Dad!?"

That pulled him from his trance. I felt his body go stiff and I know he was shook. Sebastian looked over and spotted Neah.

"Neah."

"What the actual fuck is this?!" Sebastian threw me off of him and dove for his pants. I sighed and got up. I picked up my own pants, putting it on. I moved past her, picking up my shirt and putting it on.

"Neah I could explain."

I stood off to the side, pacing. I chewed my thumbnail, looking at them. What is he so scared for? It was bound to happen. Then again I wasn't expecting to actually get caught. She wasn't around for a while that we clearly forgot about her.

"Explain? Explain the fact that I just caught my dad fucking my best friend?! I came here to apologize and instead I come home to this?!"

"Neah-

"No don't touch me!" She stepped back. Then she looked at me. "How could you do this? After everything I've done for you you turn around and fuck my dad!?"

She rushed me but Sebastian held her back. "It's just sex." I respond.

"Just sex!? He's old enough to be your fucking dad you lesbo whore!"

"Well at least he was here for me more than anyone else was Neah! When I needed you most all you did was get me high, kiss me and would fuck off with Nick!" I argue back.

"I have school and a job you whiney cunt! Or did you forget about that because you were too busy riding my dad?!"

"He needed me! When you weren't there he had me and vice versa. He's the only one that cares about me and it seems to me like I'm the only one that cares about him you fucking ungrateful princess!"

She pulled away from Sebastian and ran up to me, tackling me. Neah punched me and I threw her off of me, getting on top of her.

I don't know why she would try to fight me of all people. I punched her three times before I was pulled away from her.

"Beck stop it!"

"Let me go Sebastian!"

He pulled me away and shuffled me away from her. My back hit the surface and he pointed at me like he was scolding me.

"She's still my daughter Beck."

Sebastian walked away from me and went over to Neah. He got on his knees, hugging her. Neah cried, hugging him back. It actually broke my heart seeing Neah being chosen over me, but it's like he said...she's still his daughter.

"Why'd you do it dad?" She sobs. I left the house. I knew I couldn't stay. I just made my way to the other place I knew I wasn't wanted. My house.

Neah cried in my arms and I cradled her. Beck left. I wanted to call out to her and hold her too but, Neah is still my daughter. My only daughter. This isn't how I expected Neah finding out about Beck and I would go.

I didn't know it would be this bad and embarrassing. The way she recoiled away from me when I tried to explain broke my heart. Then the tears in her eyes.

But this made me understand why she chose Nick then instead of me. It was a tough decision for her, just how it was me not too long ago. I know Beck needs me, but so does Neah.

And Neah to me, in this situation, is my priority. My only daughter have been hurt.

"I hate you dad." She whines through her sobbing. I shook my head, hugging her tighter.

"No don't say that."

"I wanted to be happy with you when you found someone but you betrayed me. You...you had sex with her."

"Sweetheart I'm sorry. I am."

"No." She tried to get away but I didn't let her. It's not supposed to go this way. Neah continued crying and I tried to hold mine back. Beck was wrong, it wasn't just sex. It was more to it.

More so, I told her I loved her. I grew to love her in such a short time. How could we continue if it means my own daughter gets to hate me? I don't want her to hate me.

"Daddy's sorry baby...but she made me feel happier. I'm sorry."

~