14

He was sad. I could see it on his face he was. Hearing that Neah was moving out of here and in with Nick must've crushed his soul.

"I'll go check on him. I'll be right back." Neah got out of her seat and quickly followed behind her. Then there were two. I decided to ignore Nick since I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of having fun tonight.

I shouldn't ruined dinner for him.

"If it isn't the lesbian whore."

Ignore him Beck.

"You must feel like dirt having to live in your friend's dad's house. How does it feel being jobless and practically homeless?"

Say. Nothing.

Nick grinned. "Neah told me about what you did to her. Ignoring her just because she won't give you a taste is lower than the mud you walk in every day."

"Nick, if you want to fuck me, just ask."

"Me? Fuck you? Grip a dick Beck."

I grinned. "I do actually."

"Sucking cock for money or some shit?" He laughed at his insult.

"Or some shit." I shrug.

"Just stay the fuck away from Neah. You're an obsessed monkey keeping her back. You being around her makes me worried for her safety."

Yeah, he's having too much fun. I finally looked at him. "You know what Neah and I do when we get high Nick? Hm?" Silence. I smirked. "We kiss, a lot. Did your little girlfriend tell you that? I bet she didn't didn't she?"

"You're lying. You'll say anything to get us to break up."

I clicked my tongue and shook my head. "And see that's where you're wrong. I don't need to lie about anything. According to her we're just friends. Girls that do, "girl things". Fingering her the other night was a blast. She creamed all over my fingers. Tasted good too."

"Bullshit."

"Ask her. Go on. Ask her whose fingers feel better. She even wanted to fuck me prior to me fingering her. Of course I didn't since I was looking out for your ugly ass."

"You're just talking shit."

"Shit smells like the truth right now though. But I don't give a shit anymore, want to know why? It's because she's using me. Every time we get high or drunk she always wants to touch and shit. I'm tired of having my feelings fucked with. So both you and Neah could get fucked."

He got up and so did I. "Watch your fucking mouth Rodger. Neah would never cheat on me with you."

"Tch. Have you not seen me? I'm handsomely beautiful. And watch when Saturday comes, she's gonna wanna get high and maybe have me tongue fuck her this time."

Nick picked up his glass and threw it at me. I dodged it and made my way around the table. Nick threw a punch but I kicked him square in his balls. I punched him and he fell to the floor. I grabbed Neah's cup and smashed it over his head.

"Some fucking nerve you have to try and attack me when they're right upstairs."

I punched him again and got up, making my way back to my seat. I brushed my hair back from my face and cleared my throat, finishing my food. Nick stood to his feet and wiped blood from his nose and forehead.

I heard a faint giggle and Nick ran for the front door. It opened and then closed. Serves him right. Neah and Sebastian came back down in all smiles.

"Where's Nick?" Neah asks. I shrugged, not looking at them.

"Probably left."

"What do you mean probably left? And why is there glass on the floor?"

"It fell." Another shrug. I looked at Sebastian and he slowly made his way over to his seat. A car outside started and Neah rushed out to see her damsel in broken glass leave.

"What did you do?" Sebastian whispers to me.

"He was talking shit." I hear him sigh. Neah returned and I reached for another fried chicken.

"What the hell did you do to him?" She grins out.

I arched a brow. "What do you mean? He just up and left."

Neah just shook her head and left the house. Of course she's not going to pick a fight whilst daddy is here. She's too much of a good girl right? The good girl that doesn't drink or smoke in daddy's eyes.

Bullshit. I wasn't even the one that introduced her to smoking, Nick was. And then she introduced it to me. I just wanted to be her friend still and I didn't give a shit so I said fuck it.

But she makes it seems like she can do no wrong at all and it's pissing me off.

"Are you alright?" Sebastian asks.

"I'm fine. What about you? You didn't look so good when you left." I looked at him and he exhaled.

"I'm good now."

"Are you sure? You don't want to talk about it?" I ask quietly. There was silence for a moment.

"I'm glad you're here, Beck. Really." His eyes searched mine and I stared at him. There's a saying that goes, "the eyes are the gateway to the soul". To be honest I believe that. I can tell, even if he's just looking at me, that he's blue.

"I'll make sure you wake up to me too." I state softly. "If you want me to."

Sebastian set a hand onto my knee and smiled. "That would be nice." After a while Sebastian and I cleaned everything up. We took separate showers and I later joined him in bed. His muscular arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me into him.

His embrace is warm and soft. Aside from all of his muscle. He makes me feel different everyday. But maybe that's a good thing. I held his hand and he nudged under me. This big, tough and muscular man is easy to get behind.

It's simple. He doesn't want to be lonely. I don't blame him. But I think it stems from Neah losing her mom. I felt a warm peck on the nape of my neck and chills exploded through me.

I hate to admit it to myself but...I think I'm falling in love with Neah's dad.

~