05

This morning I woke up with a headache. My jaw hurts too. I clutched my clothes in my hands and made my way down the hall. I don't want to use Neah's bathroom this time. I don't want to get caught up in my head again.

Besides, she might still be home since it's early. I took a left, rubbing my eyes and yawning slightly. Okay, he said there's a guest bathroom next to his bedroom.

I stopped, gazing at the two door that's three feet apart. Which door? Maybe I should've asked him the first time he told me about the bathrooms. Actually, why didn't he inform me on which door is which? I sighed, glancing down the right of the hall that has another door on the right of the hall.

Is it a storage room? I sighed, looking back at the doors. There's nothing different about either door. They're all alike. Taking a chance I went for the door closer to the dead end of the hallway.

I turned the knob and pushed it open. Good guess for me. Or so I thought. When I stepped on the other side Neah's dad came prancing over to his bed. Naked!!

He didn't notice me standing here since he's drying his hair. My eyes raked over his body and his muscles flex. Then it ventured down and I was sure my eyes was about to pop out of my head.

His dick is huge!

I've seen one before on my first and last boyfriend before I realized that I liked girls, but it's not close compared to what I'm looking at.

His hands dropped, having the towel cover his crotch. I looked up and he's staring at me. Fuck! I got caught staring. Why was I staring? This is like the third time I've done this shit.

I closed the door and quickly went to the bathroom, locking myself in. I touched my chest and swallowed hard. My heart is racing. I need to find a job fast.

_

I walked out of my bathroom, drying my hair. My daughter's friend irks me. I know she's bad company for Neah. Her attire and demeanor says it all. Piercings in her ears and nose, not to mention she smelled faintly of weed when I first met her.

She's also disrespectful. Not knowing how to say morning or goodnight. And her face, I know she's in some kind of gang. Neah doesn't tell me anything much about her life anymore.

I know she's twenty-one, but she's still my little girl. I was about to dry my skin until I noticed light peering into my room. I gazed over at my door and was shocked upon noticing Beck.

Her grey eyes are widened as she stood in shock. She didn't even notice me looking at her. There's a thing about Neah that oddly draws me to her. It's wrong, but it's also a feeling of excitement. A challenge.

She said she likes girls which I didn't think about but didn't bother bringing up since I didn't want to make it seem like I was some sort of homophobe. But like I said, something about her.

The way she's staring like she wants to put it in her mouth stirred me. I can't get aroused over this girl. She's a girl, I'm older than her. It wouldn't be right. I covered myself and she finally looked at me.

Beck pulled back and closed my bedroom door near a slam. Lesbian my ass.

I dried off and ignored my hard on. I haven't felt this way since Neah's mom died. Maybe I should get out more. I don't want to be stuck in this house with an obviously bratty woman who's making me feel things.

I got dressed and still I was hard. "Come on, are you kissing me?" I sighed and tried thinking of something else, but it didn't work. Actually, I know what works.

My dislike for peanut butter should knock a punch in me. I left my room and passed the guest bathroom. I stopped, catching the sound of the shower on the other side. My cock twitched in my pants. I know Neah isn't home since most of her classes are early morning classes.

She's trying hard to become a doctor. I'm proud of her really.

I retraced my steps, stopping in front of the bathroom door. I pulled my pants below my ass, wrapping a palm around my shaft. This is ridiculous. I shouldn't be doing this, but here I am, allowing my body to deceive me and allow me to run towards my desires.

I stroked faster, thinking about her mouth wrapped around me as I throat fucked her. She has a heavy tongue so why not put her in her place? I shuddered at the thought and got harder. My breathing shifted and my hips thrusted as I reached my climax.

"Fuck." I came on the door and continued stroking. More came out as shots and I nearly hit the door. I unclenched and shamefully wiped my tip clean. The shower came to a stop and that's when I decided to pull back.

I pulled pants back over my cock with my left and and shuffled downstairs. I reached the kitchen shortly and washed my hands off. I splashed my face with some water and exhaled a breath.

I can't believe I just did that. To touch myself to my daughter's friend. I pinched the bridge if my nose and really thought about the act I did.

"Fuck."

_

I'm not sure I wanted to leave my room after I had gotten done with my shower. Actually I didn't. I stuck myself in here all day thinking about what happened. That was so embarrassing. I can't face him after that. But I'm starving. It's been all day and Neah said she had to attend work to fill in for someone.

Not only that I have no money to buy food. Fuck. I need to get me a job. I don't even have a resume ready. I was living with my parents for so long that I didn't care for one.

My life is in shambles. I went over to my bag and shuffled through it. A minute later I found a ziplock bag with five joints already rolled. Neah was supposed to be treating me but she'll have to do so tomorrow.

I'll have to touch my stash. I took two from the bag, putting the other three back. I knew what he said about smoking but he doesn't need to know. It'll be quick anyway.

I searched for a lighter but I couldn't find one.

"Shit." I gazed at them, feeling a tingle on my tongue. I need it. I saw my friend's, dad's cock out. I shuddered and left my room, clutching them in my palm. I need to be quick.

I skipped down the stairs as quiet as possible and went to the kitchen. When I got down the stove was already on. Two pots are on the stove and the smell of food scented the room.

This is good. I could high and eat ten times than needed. I pulled the end of both the joints under the pot and felt paranoid.

"What are you doing?"

I pulled away, clutching them and putting them behind my back when I saw him. Neah's dad crossed his arms and his muscles flexed. Fuck.

"N-nothing just looking to see what was on." He got close to me and grabbed my hands, pulling them in front of me.

"Hey what the hell?"

"Open your hand."

"What for?"

He took it as a challenge and backed me into the counter. My back pressed hard against the edge of the countertop, making me wince. This is strange. Something's off.

"Open it."

I swung my left hand to hit him but he caught my wrist, holding tightly. I winced, tugging. "Let me go asshole."

He let me go but spun me around. My temple hit the counter and both of my hands were pinned behind my back. I felt his crotch graze my ass, making my hitch in a breath.

Is he hard?

"Don't make me repeat myself Beck. Open your damn hand." His voice was demanding and low in my ear. I could smell the Ax spray seeping off of him.  This time I caved and I opened my hand. He took them away from me, but still kept me pinned.

"Break another rule, and see what happens. Dinner is in ten." He finally let me got and I looked at him. He tossed the two blunts into the trash and I left the kitchen in a hurry.

I got back to my room and closed the door. That feeling I felt before, the feeling I deemed strange since he's obviously a man...was arousal.

Was I really turned on by that?

~

Only you know