12

When I woke up my body felt like I had ran a marathon. I groaned and tried to sit up but something stopped me. I glanced down, looking at Beck. That's right, I got carried away, I fucked her until she passed out. She actually fell asleep three times.

After it I couldn't leave her or my bed the way it was. I cleaned her up and set a bed up on the floor for us so my bed could dry out. After I did that I took a shower myself and the moment I laid down I was out like a light.

I carefully moved away and went to my bathroom. I took a good look in the mirror and touched my face. I should shave. My eyes ventured to my chest and noticed eight red lines trailing down.

I turned around and more are on my back going into different directions. It's good she enjoyed herself. I took a shower, ignoring the sting on my back. After that I shaved my facial hair and brushed my teeth.

I checked myself in the mirror again and I sighed. I think I still look young. It's just the bit of grey in my reset curls that's giving it away. I combed my hair back and sighed. I should cut it.

I left the bathroom and Beck is still sleeping. I put on a long sweat pants and a grey sweater, leaving the bedroom. I made my way down the hall and saw Neah leaving Beck's room. My heart skipped a beat.

Neah turned to me, her brown eyes gazing into mine. She looked surprised to see me though. "Dad, you're up late, it's nearly twelve pm."

"She doesn't have a problem lying to you, so I guess this could be our little secret."

"Yeah, felt extra tired today. What are you doing?"

"Oh, umm, I was looking for Beck. Do you know where she is?"

"Mm, no, why, is everything okay?" I continued walking and she followed beside me downstairs. Maybe I could make breakfast for Beck this time.

"Yeah, just wanted to see if she wanted to hang out today and buy a few things for the trip. Which has to be on a Saturday by the way." She informs.

"Sounds good." I began taking things down cook and I just prayed Beck stayed asleep until Neah goes. Neah sulked against the counter. "Sweetheart what's wrong?" I nudged her, setting the few things on the counter.

"It's just that I feel like Beck has been acting different lately. She's ignoring me more often and it's like she never wants to the things we always did when we hang out."

"Things like what?"

She gazed at me. "Girl things." She shrugs.

"Does smoking involve girl things?"

"Dad, come on, I don't smoke, I know how much you'd be disappointed in me if I did. Maybe a few beers but that's it. No smoking though."

"Good."

She sighs. "But yeah. Last night it seemed as if she didn't want to be around me. She was in a rush to come back home. She gets high all the time so maybe it was the weed talking. Then she locked herself into her room and I was so worried."

It's funny that I know the reason. However I'm getting paranoid. I don't need Beck coming down here after I told Neah I don't know where she is.

"You know what. I have to use the bathroom so you take over for me until I get back and I promise we will continue this conversation."

"Okay."

I gave her a peck on the cheek and left the kitchen. I rushed upstairs and just as I reached the end of the hall Beck stepped into view. She's wearing the shirt I gave to her last night.

I grabbed her by the arm quickly and shuffled her back to my room. "What's the big deal?"

"Neah can't know you're here since I told her you wasn't. She was looking for you." Beck rolled her eyes.

"So what am I supposed to do, stay in here until she leaves?"

"Well, I'll see if she could leave early to shop."

"Whatever." She's bothered.

"You alright?" I brushed her cheek and noticed a hickey on the left side of her neck. I tried my best to stay away from her neck as best as possible.

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You look bothered. Was it something I did?"

"No."

Gosh, I'm stuck. "Let me know." Beck moved away from my grasp and itched her scalp.

"When I woke up and didn't see you I felt lonely." She murmured. Oh. She felt lonely? That made me feel relieved actually. "Like...all the girls I fucked with were using me. I know it may sound crazy but...when you told me you liked me I felt strange since nobody ever told me that despite liking what I gave."

She's emotionally searching for comfort. I hugged her and she returned it. "I'm not using you Beck. I'm not scum. And next time I'll make sure you wake up next to me."

"Oh my gosh you're so cheesy."

I stepped away and smiled. "Says the one that felt all lonely."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

I gave Beck a kiss on the lips and she relaxed. Her fingers gripped my t-shirt, practically pulling me closer. My fingers trailed up her shirt, stopping to her ass.

She touched my wrists, pulling my hands away. "Easy, my ass still hurts. You hit hard for someone with soft hands."

"It was only a few spanks."

"Hard spanks." She abbreviates. I shook my head and put my hands up in defense.

"I'll go easy next time, I promise."

"Dad?" My room door opened and Beck rushed into the bathroom, just easing the door halfway closed. I spun around to pretend that I was just leaving.

"Oh."

"Oh."

"What's taking you so long?" She gave me no time to answer. "Anyway, I have to get going. I'll just go with Nick to get the things. And I want you to meet him finally so is it okay if I bring him in for dinner tonight?" She beams.

"Uh, yeah, I would like to finally see this mystery kid you barely tell me about."

She crossed her arms, faking a pout. "Dad, be nice. I love Nick okay. I've been in college for four years now and I'm finally deciding that he's who I want to be with forever. When we graduate together next year hard decisions will have to be made."

I sighed. "Yeah, I know."

"Oh, and don't let Beck know. She doesn't like him very much. Anyway, I'll see you later." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and rushed off. Again that was a close call.

That feeling is going to lead me to a damn heart attack. Beck stepped out of the bathroom and crossed her arms.

"I won't be able to make it to dinner tonight." She says. "Today is my dad's birthday." I got suspicious.

"What day is it?" Beck huffed. Just as I thought. "Why don't you like that Nick kid?"

"Cause I don't like assholes." She shrugs.

"I thought I was an asshole."

"No, you're a dick."

Beck walked past me and out of the room. No mannered.

~