11

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. "Mr.Tidas? Mr.Tidas please wake up." They whispered. I groaned, hating the feeling of suddenly being woken up.

I could feel their weight on my abdomen too. I opened my eyes and was confused to see Beck. She's naked. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me or something.

"Sebastian. I got high again and I can't stop thinking about you fucking me." She whispers. "Please touch me."

Okay, maybe I'm not imagining. "What time is it?"

"I don't know." She answers quickly. Why do I feel so exposed? Beck rocked her hips and I stiffened up. Fuck. What a way to wake up.

"What did I tell you about smoking?" I can't believe she pulled my pants down. "Hm?" I sat up and raised her hips. My tip touched her entrance and I eased inside of her.

Beck inhaled sharply and I exhaled. "On top of that...you're waking me up." She moaned and I moved her hips for her. "You're so bad mannered."

"Sorry." She breathes out. "We...we have to keep it down...Neah is ah!" I brought her back down hard.

"You're mistaken, Beck, you're the one that needs to keep it down."

"You bastard."

As much as I love missionary, I want her to get a more comfortable feeling this time. Having sex in my truck wasn't all that spacious. I flipped us over and kissed her neck.

Beck clung to me, trying to keep her moans down. I stopped, pulling out. "No what are you doing?" She whines. I took my pants off completely and threw it to the side before slipping back in. She grunted a moan and she set her hands onto my chest.

This isn't just lust to me. She's a beautiful woman. She's on the more tomboy side but she's still a woman. Tough, muscular, but also beautiful. She is the type of woman I would have never went for. But something her is different.

I sucked her nipples, leaving marks behind. She was failing at keeping it down though. I placed a hand over her mouth and locked eyes with her.

"Didn't you say you have to be quiet?" Her eyes rolled at the back of her head and her breathing got breathier and breathier. I could feel he walls clench around me and finally, she came, squirting all over me.

I could feel her fingernails cut through my skin as she continued to have her orgasm. I don't want this to be over so soon. So I held back. I move my hand and she sucked in air.

I flipped her over onto her stomach and propped her ass up. Beck, still breathing like she's ran a marathon, caught on and arched for me. I smacked her ass and she jerked. She punched the pillow below her in frustration and I hit her again.

"Wait."

I rubbed my tip against her slit and tried pushing her ass back to slide it in herself. I gave her another smack on the ass and again, she punched the pillow.

"I said wait."

__

He's torturing me. Why can't he just put it in already? "Ask me nicely, and I'll continue to fuck you." He slipped a finger inside of me and I got angry. He's playing with me.

"What the hell is your problem old man?"

"Beg me for it. Tell me how much you want my cock inside of you and I'll give it to you."

He's a sadist, and he likes control. He's always demanding me of something. Say good morning, ask to leave, say thank you. But fuck, I want it. His fingers are just teasing me.

"Go on Beck, tell Mr.Tidas what you want."

Just say it Beck. "You. I want you."

He gave my ass another smack I winced. He hits hard as fuck! "Mm-mm, tell me exactly what you want." His tip rubbed against my slit again and I shuddered in pleasure.

"I want your cock inside of me."

"Say, please Mr.Tidas."

"Please Mr.Tidas." And finally, he was back inside of me. His thick cock massaged the inside of my walls, cleansing that burning itch inside of me. His tip poked my sweet spot and I tried pulling away from him.

That always takes me by surprise. Sebastian gripped my hips tightly and pulled me back hard. "Fuck!"

"Where are you going? Isn't this what you wanted? Hm?"

"Yes." Why'd I answer?

"Then don't run away from what's yours."

I'm going to cum again, I could feel it. The room got hot and I was on verge of tears. This feels so good. Sebastian grunted and smacked me again. My clit throbbed and my muscles got heavy. I'm cumming again.

My moans got caught at the back of my throat and I gripped the pillow hard. I squirted and it honestly sounded like I was taking the best piss of my life. I practically wailed a moan as he continued.

"Sebastian please no more." His tip practically abused my sweet spot and all my body did was continued to have an orgasm. My legs feel weak and my head hurts. Sebastian stopped and smacked my ass again before he pulled out.

I laid flat onto his bed just to feel wetness under me. I was turned on my side and Sebastian laid close to me. He's still hard.

"You made a mess in my bed. You know I'll have to punish you for that right?" He complains in my ear. I swallowed hard. "Last round for tonight okay?" He gave me a gentle peck on the nape of my neck and propped my right leg up under my knee.

His other hand covered my mouth. "Since you weren't exactly quiet the second time." Again he started rubbing his shaft against me. I was waiting this time. I put him in me and he got two thrusts in before slipping back out.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll wait." I plead in his hand. Whether he heard me or not, he huffed and eased himself in. Sebastian rest his forehead onto my neck and continued to pleasure me.

I oddly liked the sound of sex. His grunting, my moaning, the sounds from my pussy. It was euphoric, no, erotic. And I enjoyed every bit of it.

I came a few more times and he pulled out, breathing heavily. But it wasn't the end of that third round like he promised. We went all night, different positions, his hands exploring my mouth, him eating me out.

It was an experience I enjoyed ten fold. And it wasn't until I passed out due to exhaustion, that it all came to an end.

~