06

It's quiet. I didn't want to come down for this stupid ass dinner but I had to. I had to force myself too. When the clock struck nine I was seated at that table. The food was already served when I was down too.

I busied myself texting Neah, asking her when she was going to be back home.

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟?

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐲?

Twelve?! Type fucking job is this?

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡.

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫.

I smiled at that and clicked my phone off, setting it to the side. I glanced at the plate in front of me and it actually looks good. White rice, string beans, corn on the cob, and shrimp.

I was about to eat but he smacked the table, making me flinch. I gazed over and him and he leaned back in his chair.

"You have no manners. Do you not thank your parents when they cook for you?"

"No."

"Don't eat until you say thank you."

This motherfu- I sighed and crossed my arms as he went back to eating. Is he really going to sit across from me and pretend that what happened earlier didn't happen?

I saw him naked for crying out loud!

"I'm not that hungry anyway. I'm going to my room now."

"Sit your ass down Beck. If you want to excuse yourself...than ask."

I glared at him. He's doing this on purpose. "You're not my dad to tell me what to do. And I'm a grown woman."

"This is my house and you're ass is being extremely disrespectful. And if you're so grown then act that way, not like some bratty teenager that's never been loved as a child."

I walked off. I don't know who the hell he's talking to that way. "Beck!" I flinched. I spun around, looking at him. He set the his fork down and it clanked against the plate. He looked at me and I felt so, small.

"Sit. Your ass. Down."

I crossed my arms and that stubborn side of me came out. "Make me." He pushed his chair back so hard it nearly tipped over. I stood my ground as he pranced over to me.

He's shirtless still. When he reached me, his fingers wrapped around my neck, pulling me close to him. This can't be happening...I'm actually turned on. My first boyfriend never made me this way.

Then when it came to Neah I just developed these string of feelings. Every time I looked at her my heart skipped beats. So why is it now, that I'm being turned on by my best friend's dad? He's probably old as fuck too.

"You like this don't you? Being handled this way."

"N-not a chance."

His hold got tighter and I could feel the wind get stuck in my throat. I held his wrist with both my hands as he pulled me closer to the table. I had no other choice but to oblige.

He released me and I went to slap him but again he just stopped me. He took a seat onto my chair and pulled me onto his lap. His bulge rubbed between my ass and I regretted wearing just shorts and a sports bra.

"Eat."

Feeling myself get wet and absolutely frustrated with myself, I ate. His cock is just pressing against me. I like girls. Women. Tits. Pussy. I don't like guys. I thought I did at one point. But I don't, right?

Jason proved me wrong. I just ate my food in silence. I shifted on his lap and he smacked the inside of my thigh, making me jump.

"Stop squirming."

"You motherfucker that hurt."

He pulled my head back by my hair and I felt my clit throb. No fucking way. His lips pressed against my ear and I shuddered.

"Let me introduce myself properly to you Beck. My name is Sebastian, okay? Now I don't like it when people think they can come into my home and disrespect me. I will put you in your place. Now you say you like girls, but I think that's bullshit."

Two of his fingers slipped past my pants and grazed my clit through my panties. I moaned, cussing myself for it. This is bullshit. My body shouldn't be reacting to him like this.

"Listen to you." His voice was low and confident. I hate this cocky bastard.

"I'll tell Neah about this you pervert."

He chuckled lowly. "Tell Neah? Go right ahead, I don't care."

"I'll call your bluff."

He hummed and slipped his hand past my panty, gently massaging my slit. Fuck Beck. Tell him to stop. I touched his hand, forcing back a whimper. I couldn't even push him away, it felt good. Oddly good.

"And I'll test yours." He whispers. He wrapped his free arm around my neck and I told myself that I should not like this.

"Are you a virgin Beck?" He asks. His fingers are soft for someone like him. "Hm?"

"Why don't you find out?" I grit. Again this stubbornness. Mother always told me that my mouth is my problem. Said I always have something to say. He just hummed not taking the chance to finger me.

He continued massaging my clit and I put my feet up on the table. "Feels good doesn't it? Being touched like this? One of your little girlfriends ever touched you like this?"

Never actually. I was always top. I bucked my hips, not wanting to succumb to this man's unholy actions. Even if I'm close.

"S-stop."

When those words left my mouth, he did. He pulled his hand back and dropped the other. I got up, nearly tripping over myself. I went to my room and locked the door.

I'm panting like I just ran a marathon. I swallowed, patting my hair down. Why did I like that?

~

Shiii you tell me