03

I took a seat across from Neah and her Chad of a boyfriend Nick and popped open my beer. She called me earlier saying something about a bonfire at the lake and that I should be ready at seven sharp. I just wanted to get out of the house to be honest.

But maybe I should have stayed home if I had known Nick was going to be here. It's a massive party too. I'm not sure who's hosting but like I said, I wanted to get out of the house so I could smoke a bit of weed and get wasted.

"Hi Beck." I gazed to my right and pulled the can from my lips when I saw Lilly. She's also one of Neah's friends. Lilly is a short girl with golden yellow hair. She's nice too, also hyper.

And what's a bonus? She likes girls. I found out that Lilly likes girls due to Neah. When she and I went to our first party together I met Lilly. So I guess you could say I've known Lilly for a very long time.

"Hey Rose." I respond with a slight smile. It something I always call her. Every time I see her I call her by a different flower name. Lilly chuckled and shook her head. I know Lilly also likes me. She's pretty and she's just my type of girl.

Like Neah. My eyes drift back to her and she's grinning at what Nick said. They kissed and I'm sure I felt my soul burn with jealousy and pure envy. I feel like Nick knows I have eyes for Neah because he's such a dick when it comes to me.

Of course he's not like that when Neah is around, but when she steps away it's a whole different ballgame. I felt someone sit beside me and it's Lilly.

"I heard you're good at fingering." She whispers into my ear. Now where the fuck did she hear that? I stared at Lilly this time and she whispered again. "I know it's weird to ask but can you finger me? My car is out front."

My eyes shift right back to Neah and Nick and again, she doesn't seem to notice me tonight. I hate when she does that shit. Kiss me and then act like this. I sighed and tossed the can into the fire.

"Yeah. Let's go." I stood to my feet and Lilly got up. She hopped onto my back, making me stumble forward. I didn't care, I just held her as I walked. She giggled in my ear and kissed my cheek.

"You smell so good." She whispers.

"Thanks."

We got to her car eventually and we got into the backseat. Lilly instantly took her clothes off, and I mean all of it. Lilly set my hands onto her hips and kissed me. I wasn't feeling this but I'm already here and locked in.

I pulled away from the kiss and sucked her nipples. She gasped, clutching my shirt. "Lay down." I tell her. She did and I got between her legs. Car sex, how suffocating.

I licked her slit, twirling my tongue around her clit shortly after. "Fuck." She moans breathlessly. It's always the same with these girls. They say I'm good at what I do, but it's like, what's the difference between me and a guy fingering you or giving you head?

I don't like to boast either. It's easy to get girls to cum in under five minutes. "Beck...fuck you're going too fast." Her fingers gripped my hair and I got annoyed.

That's actually one thing I despise when I give someone head. I don't like people touching my hair at all not even Neah is an exception to that.

"Beck...Beck!" She came. Lilly squirted and I exhaled, swallowing it all. I pulled up and smiled, kissing her. She kissed me back and I finally slipped both my fingers inside of her.

She murmured a cuss, breaking the kiss. Lilly gasped as I slid my fingers deeper inside. "Holy shit." Lilly pinched my skin with her teeth and I pulled her head back by her hair.

Her mouth propped open and the squelching sounds from her pussy filled the car. She's so wet it's insane.

"Who told you about me? Hm?"

Her response was a whimper. I pressed against her spot and she tried to move. It's not like she could go anywhere.

"I asked a question flower." I thrust quicker and her words turned into high pitched moaning. Lilly clung to my shirt and finally, she came again, squirting more than the first time.

"Fuck. Oh my goodness."

I pulled my fingers out of her, making her shudder. I planted kisses across her skin as she caught herself. She chuckled.

"That was amazing." I sighed against her skin and locked eyes with her. I set my hand on the passenger's headrest and Lilly bit her bottom lip. It's like I said, I don't know what's so amazing about a simple finger fuck.

I'm a woman, I fingered myself a few times here and there during my desperate moments, and once I get my high I get my high.

"Who told you?" I ask again. She exhaled and touched my ear. Hell no, that's a weak spot of mine. The only person that knows that is Neah. I removed Lilly's hand and she frowned.

"Mostly all the girls at the college. Your name gets around. Most of the girls you did something with said their boyfriends couldn't compete."

Boyfriends?

"Oh you didn't know? Half the girls you fucked with just wanted to try it out. To see what the hype was about."

If there's one thing I hate about people, is them using me or fucking lying. I hate when people fuck with me cause I will slap the fuck out of anyone that does.

I got up and left the car. "Beck?!" I slammed the door shut and took my shirt off, drying my fingers off. Neah's playing with me.

"I thought you was going to finger me or some shit."

Is that why she wanted to, "fuck"? I made my way back to the fire and Neah and Nick are missing. I looked at Nick's friend Oj and nudged him.

"Where's Neah?"

He's drunk out his mind. "Bathroom man." He snickered and the girl beside him laughed. Maybe he's high. I ventured off, looking for this bathroom and found an outside stall behind a few trees.

There's moaning coming from it and I stepped around it. I don't care how mad she gets. Then I spotted them. She's clinging to him like her life depends on it.

"Are you fucking with me Neah?"

Her eyes opened and she gasped. Nicked turned to me and glared. "The fuck?" He says. Neah practically pushed him away from her. She fixed herself and so did he.

"What?" She asks.

"What the hell is your problem?" Nick says stepping in front of me.

"I'm not talking to you."

"Yeah well I am." He stepped closer, making sure only I could hear him. "I know you'd love to switch places with me huh?"

And I lost it. I punched him. "Oh my gosh! Beck!?" Nick gathered himself and looked shock to see blood on his fingers. Then he did what I didn't expect. He hit me back.

It was to hard I fell to the ground. I could feel blood pool in my mouth and hear Neah calling his name. She dropped beside me, wiping my cheek.

"Oh my goodness Beck are you okay?"

I shoved her away from me and spat onto the floor. I pulled myself from the floor and brushed her away again when she tried to touched me.

"Beck?"

"Fuck off, Neah."

~

And I oop