09

My head aches. My body aches and even my damn vagina. Felt like someone body slammed me into the pavement and kicked me square in my crotch. I rolled onto my back, wincing.

The sun peered down on my face and I forced myself to sit up. I had sex with him. Sebastian Tidas, my best friend's dad. Fuck. He was right, how are we supposed to face each other after that.

I went over to my duffel bag and grabbed a sports bra and a pair of long pants. I left my room, heading to the bathroom. When I got there Sebastian was stepping out of his room.

He's shirtless and he's only wearing a pair of boxers. I could practically see his dick through it. It's surprising how he got it all in.

"Beck

I opened the bathroom door and closed it behind me, locking the door. I closed my eyes and slid to the floor. I actually had sex with him. Do I not like girls? Have I contradicted myself into thinking that I did just because I found Neah and other girls pretty?

But no, that can't be possible. I kissed them, gave them head, fingered them and I didn't have a problem with it. I do like girls, but I also...I also like guys? Am I bi?

Not wanting to think about it I took a shower. It was a long one. The hot water had turned cold even. I dried off and put my clothes on. I stared at myself in the mirror. My hair looks like it's gotten longer. It's nearly touching my shoulders.

I should cut it again. Maybe go for something shorter. I sighed, taking my things and leaving the bathroom. I went back to my room, just tossing my clothes into the corner of the room.

I think it's time to start looking for a job now.

__

It's been two weeks of her avoiding me. She's gotten stealthy too. So much so I'm sure my brain is forgetting what she looks like. We have to talk about that night. I can't sleep knowing she's here.

I set the table for another table for two to see if she'll come down or just eat when I'm fast asleep. I don't like how she's ignoring me. I took a seat and stared at the other side of the table. It feels like Neah.

Ever since college and work, I barely get to see her. I stopped cooking for two eventually and would just leave her share in the refrigerator. It's all feeling lonely again.

Only difference is Beck is here everyday. I sighed after a few minutes, knowing she won't show up and just ate in silence. After I was done, I waited a few minutes more before cleaning everything up and storing up her share.

I went upstairs to my room and washed up, brushing my teeth before venturing to my bed. I picked up my phone and checked the time. 10:00. I waited. 10:30. And waited. 11:45. I set my phone down and left my room in silence.

I know she's down there. I carefully made my way down and to the kitchen. When I got there, she was putting the plate into the microwave. She closed it, pressing the buttons. There she goes again, wearing nothing but a sports bra and shorts.

Her back tattoo pierced my soul. A Chinese red dragon with an hour glass on each side. What does it even mean?

I snuck up on her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Why are you ignoring me?" She yelped, turning around. She hit my chest.

"You fucking scared me."

"We need to talk Beck. What happened

"Simply shouldn't have happened." She cuts in. "Now back off." She shoved me back and I allowed her to. Beck walked past me but I pulled her back by her arm. 

"Hey, what are you

I kissed her. Beck, although being here for three weeks and only having had sex with me once, I grew feelings for her. It's wrong since she's not only just two years older than Neah, but she's also Neah's friend. However, ever since Dina died, this is the most alive I've ever felt in years.

Instead of pushing me back, she kissed me back. To be frank I was expecting a slap, or even a punch to the jaw. Thankfully she didn't because this means that she also feel what I do.

I picked her up and her thighs wrapped around my waist. I set her onto the counter and her fingers slid through my hair, massaging my scalp. The action ran shivers through my body.

Her fingers trailed my chest, venturing down to my abs until it stopped to the waistline of my pants. I pulled away from the kiss and she hopped down, turning around for me.

I pulled her shorts down and just then, the front door opened and closed. I quickly pulled away from her and Beck pulled up her pants. I spun around, pulling the fridge door open. I heard the click from the microwave and the beating of my heart in my ears.

"Oh, you two are still up?" Neah says. She couldn't have came at a worse time. I took a yogurt from the fridge and cleared my throat. I turned to her and smiled faintly.

"Just came down for a snack. I was having trouble sleeping."

I glanced at Beck and she grabbed a spoon from the dish holder. "I was hungry." She muttered.

"You know, since I have been working and studying all week, maybe we should hang out. Go camping or something. It'll be fun right dad?"

I shrugged. "If you girls want to."

"What do you say Beck? For missed times?"

I looked at Beck and she's staring down at her plate. Now that I realize, I barely heard Neah mention them hanging out. Did something happen between them two?

"It'll be fun, Beck, I promise."

"Fine. Whatever." She set the plate down and walked out of the kitchen and right past Neah. I can't believe we almost got caught.

~

Close call wasn't it?

𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐝जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें