16

For the past four days we had sex. On the bed, the shower, the living room, the kitchen and even the dining room table. We're back in his room again. We'd go for a few rounds those days. A few in the morning and a few at night.

But tonight, it's been more than just two or three rounds. It's been two or three fucking hours. I'm sweating, literally sweating! The room feels hotter and I feel like he's trying to fuck a new hole into me.

For someone his age he's got a lot of damn stamina. He poked my sweet spot and I jerked. I pulled away but Sebastian forced me back, shoving back inside of me just for his tip to press against my sweet spot again.

"Don't run off. You're a tough girl aren't you?" He taunts in my ear. Doggy style is my least favorite for this exact reason. I could feel it in my stomach.

"Can't take my cock? Hm? Is it too much for you?"

"Yes." I sobbed out. Of course I'm crying. I don't know how many times I came and Mr.Tidas is making sure I go to sleep after this one.

"Want me to stop?" He got quicker and I moaned past my sobs. I came again but I'm not sure I squirted. I had nothing left in me. I was drained.

"You creamed all over me. I didn't know you were a creamer too." He smacked my ass and gripped tightly. I held the sheets tightly and my thighs shook as I came again. I pulled up and Sebastian grabbed my arms, pulling them behind my back.

I only whimpered. He grunted in my ear and breathed heavily. Sebastian finally pulled out and shot all over my ass and back. I felt it. He let me go and I fell flat onto the bed.

He's trying to kill me. My body is hurting from the multiple positions and the hours of nonstop fucking. I just laid there trying to catch my breath, sniffling here and there.

Sebastian peered over me, kissing my skin gently before adding more hickey's on my chest and breasts. "Want to stop? Him?" I couldn't answer. My tongue is dry, I have a headache and my pussy aches. I could barely move.

"I'll get you cleaned up okay?" He whispers. I could hear the water running for the bath and him shuffling around the room. I could feel myself falling asleep and I think I did at some point because when I opened my eyes again, I was being washed off in the hot water.

Sebastian kissed my cheek. "Sorry."

I shook my head. "I like it." My voice was chopped and groggy.

"The trip is tomorrow." He reminds me. To be honest I was dreading it. Neah tried to talk to me but I blew her off by simply ignoring her. I even resulted to not having my phone on at all anymore. Once the trip doesn't go to shit then I think we should be fine.

I need a smoke. I yawned and sat up, splashing my face with water. Sebastian pat my back with the cloth and I felt calm.

"Can you tell me more about you?" He asks softly.

It stunned my for a moment. I leaned back into him and huffed. "I'm not that much of an amusing person. Always got in trouble at school, would fight a few people, got bullied a few times."

"Bullied? That's hard to believe."

I grinned a bit. "I didn't always have muscle back then. I was more to myself too. I mean I still am since Neah is my only friend."

"How'd you talk to her."

"I didn't, she started talking to me and at first I told her to quote, "fuck off". And she laughed. Saying, "No shemale."

He snickered. "What?"

"Cause I was always taller than other girls and stronger than them. Not only that I would always dress in pants and T-shirts. Some people mistook me for a boy most of the time."

"Sounds like an easy life."

"Tch, they only thought it was funny until I actually smacked the blood out their mouths. But anyway, Neah was a grade lower than me and I was nearing my graduation. But we still hung out after school at the park and shit to skate."

"Does she smoke?"

I'm not sure if Neah tells him that stuff but I assumed she does and answered truthfully. "Yeah. I mean she was the one that introduced me to it after I graduated. I only did it because she was and still is my only friend. Then she graduated, got into college and we still hung out, smoking, drinking, going to a few of her college parties she snuck me into." It was all good times. But I can't tell him about the kissing. Should I?

"Then I met Nick that ugly bastard. I didn't have a problem with him at first."

"What changed it?"

"I don't remember. But it was something about my ex and I punched him."

"Hm, was your ex a guy or girl?"

"You sound confused."

"Cause you weren't a virgin."

"Are you saying that a girl can't be the one I gave my virginity to?" I ask looking up at him.

"N-no, I

"It was a guy, my first time, but that doesn't matter."

"What!? No, no, no we're not going to move past that one."

"Hell yeah we are. I am not going to relive that awful moment."

He chuckled slightly. "Okay okay, at what age?"

"Twenty."

"Ahh, so not that long ago."

"Yeah, Neah hooked me up with the guy during one of those parties. Then a year after that shit unfolded, I had my first girl kiss. I liked it and thought that maybe I was into girls instead of guys."

"Oh yeah, and who was that?"

"Neah." Silence. "We were high and

"I kinda figured." He whispers. "There was a morning where you hugged her and it reminded me of how I used to hug her mother."

"How was she? Neah's mom?" I carefully ask. I didn't want to make it seem like I was being nosy.

"She was a lovely woman. Short and nerdy. She loved knitting and baking. We actually met at a library."

"If you don't mind me asking...how did she die?"

It took a moment before he answered. "Lung cancer." He softly answered.

"Was it something Neah said that made you leave the table?"

Another soft answer. "Yeah."

Sebastian and I sat in the water in still silence after that. It wasn't awkward or blue or anything like that. It was all chill.

"I know our age may be frowned upon by others...but I am glad I met you, Beck. This is the most I've ever felt a connection with someone else."

I leaned up and spun around and wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck. His brown eyes gazed into mine and I smiled.

"Too bad you're gonna die before me."

He laughed and splashed me. "But I'll make sure to take good care of the house and your bank account." She say with an innocent smile.

"Yeah, sure. My insurance is not going to you."

I faked a cry. "Dammit Sebastian, I thought you loved me." He stood up and I yelped, laughing as he took us out of the bathroom.

"Bath time is over now."

I hopped down from him and dragged him over to the bed. "I think we'll have to take another one soon."

"I'll bet you after one round you'll be crying again."

I shoved him to the bed and shook my head. "I'm in charge now."

"Well yes ma'am."

~

Hehehe kinky