08

I parked my car and got out. I pulled my jacket closer together to stop the cold from getting through. Neah had called me asking me to get Beck from the park. Said Beck wanted to stay back for a bit longer but she had taken another shift. I told her she's working herself too hard.

The park is empty and I could hear the wind howling. I walked past the gate and noticed someone sitting on the bench. I ventured over and there she is, sitting with her head back. Her eyes are closed and the skateboard is under her feet still.

Her piercings are back in, giving her that bad girl look once again. I could smell the weed on her. I shook my head and tapped her shoulder. Beck pitched up, throwing her fist in my direction. I caught it and she sighed upon seeing me.

She's fast. She would have been a great fighter. "Neah told me to get you." I let her hand go and she grumbled something. Beck stood to her feet and kicked the board, catching the other end in her palm. She picked it up and looked at me.

Her eyes are bloodshot red. It looks like she could barely keep her eyes open. I even had to guide her to my truck. She got in and I followed after. Soon we were heading back.

The car ride was quiet. Beck on the other hand was shifting around in her seat. I looked at her and she took her sweater off. She sat back and sighed.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm hot." She exhales. Beck wiped her forehead and then kicked her shoes off to get to her pants. I turned the AC on for her.

"I turned on the AC, put your clothes back on." Again she exhaled a breath. I stopped at a red light and Beck leant forward. I thought she was going to pick her things up and put them on but I was mistaken. Instead, she took her bra off.

I turned away. "Beck, stop. You need to put your clothes back on." She sat back, breathing heavily.

"I'm horny." She whispers.

I swallowed hard. No, Sebastian, she's high. Beck sat back and reached over, grabbing my hand. I pressed breaks harder as she set my hand between her leg.

"Touch me Sebastian." She pleads breathlessly.

I pulled my hand back and pulled on the side of the road. Parking. "Please." Beck placed her arms around my neck, straddling me.

"Beck we shouldn't

She kissed me. I got hard. She smells of weed but I don't taste it on her tongue. I told her no smoking. Not for this reason but this should have been the reason. Beck pulled back rubbing her crotch against mine, moaning slightly.

I took a glance at her chest and it's only then I realized how pale her skin is. Her lips are a brighter shade of pink as well as her nipples.

"Beck...we can't, you're high."

"I know what I'm doing...come on old man I thought you wanted this." She whimpers. "Touch me."

__

I don't care anymore. I want him to touch me. Sebastian leaned over, taking something from the glove compartment. I gazed at his cock and it just stood there.

It moved and I could feel myself get wetter and wetter. He needs to hurry up. High or not, I don't care. Sebastian shifted in his seat and pulled my panty to the side.

"I can't believe you're making me do this."

"I'm not making you do shit." He smacked the side of my thigh, making me wince. This fucker. I lift my foot up, kicking his shoulder. He wrapped his hand around my ankle, setting my foot down.

His tip pressed against my hole and his eyes locked into mine. My heart skipped a beat. I never would have thought that I'd be attracted to someone twice my damn age. I shouldn't like this, but I do.

And when I saw Neah and Nick I was just filled with anger. I wanted to bash his head in with my board. I mean, how could she bring him around me after punching me like that?

I gripped the steering wheel and winced when he shoved himself slowly inside of me. "Fuck." His cold fingers touched my waist and he pulled me down. I felt touch something.

I couldn't even form words at how much that hurt but how good that felt. "Fucking hell Beck, stop clenching around me like that."

He rocked his hips, his tip still pressing against that something. It made me make sounds I didn't know I can make. His low grunts made me feel weird. My back pressed the wheel as his thrusting got quicker.

"Wait...that's too fast." But it feels amazing. I threw my head back my moans becoming an uncontrollable mess. I didn't know I could feel this way. Again my back pressed against the horn and My hood on the wheel got tighter.

He shifted again and I lifted my hips, taking him out. He muttered a cuss and I felt like I could breathe again.

"Too much..."

I felt his lips against my chest and his hair tickled me. "Turn around for me." He pulled me up and with little of my help, spun me around. He slipped himself right back into me and I yelped.

Sebastian held both my legs up under my knees and fucked me harder. Maybe I was the one doing car sex wrong.

"Listen to you. Moaning and clenching around me." He taunts in my ear. "You say you like girls but here you are taking my cock like a good girl."

I couldn't hold it in no more. I bit my lip so hard to stop myself from moaning as I squirted. He grinned lowly and fixed my posture. "My turn."

He got faster than before and I just let him do what he wanted. I came again, whimpering a moan and I felt his cock twitch inside of me. Sebastian thrusted five more times and shuddered a moan.

His cock pulsated and he finally pulled out. It smacked gently against my pussy and my muscles relaxed.

"How are we supposed to look at each other after this?" He asks. "Hm?"

I swallowed and I could feel my high coming to a close. I can't believe I just had sex with my best friend's dad. And liked it.

~

Get your big one sis