19

It was quite a show. After Beck had left Neah did also and Nick followed behind her. I just got up and looked for Beck where I eventually found her sitting in the forest.

I held her for a while as she cried in my arms. To be completely honest, I understand why she got the way she did. I noticed Nick's sly remarks towards her to poke fun and get under her skin.

As for Neah...I believe Beck with everything she said. Neah didn't once deny any of them and Nick seemed to be on side with Neah. I wouldn't see why since they're together, but Beck has known Neah way longer.

And Beck doesn't seem like the type to lie. If she had introduced Neah to smoking I think she would have said so. But Neah did. Everyone has their rebellious side and it shows but I think Neah rebels in secret. I don't have a problem with her experiencing that but she's hurting people by doing so.

And what really stuck with me was when Beck mentioned the intimacy between them. What if Neah likes Beck but is scared to say? What if Nick is the actual front here and he just don't know? It's wrong of Neah to do too.

Why lead Beck on just to initiate with Nick? It was confusing to me and I had a lot of questions stemming from it. But to me, Beck had every right to react the way she did.

She's a rebel and on top of that her parents kicked her out, leaving her with her only friend to help her out. But her only friend just turned her back on her when her friend needed her most. I've seen it happen before in high school.

Girls were always in drama. But I'm glad I understand it. Beck just needs someone probably. Someone who could be here for her and not make her feel like she's being used.

Maybe she never got that from her own parents. Correct discipline and love.

The crying eventually stopped and I we still sat there. I rubbed her back, rocking slightly.

"She was supposed to be here for me." Beck finally says. "She promised me." Beck sniffed. "She's my only friend." She sniffed again.

"I know. It's okay." What else could I say? Beck leaned up and wiped her eyes.

"You don't understand. I have no one. I had no one. Not my mom and my dad married this woman who I thought could be my mom but she just turned out to be a shitty person and he doesn't even care. Then Neah came along and I felt better since I literally had no friends in school."

I continued to wipe her tears and caress her cheek. She is a lonely girl.

"When I got kicked out...I couldn't believe. I was sitting on that bus stop thinking that if I hadn't had Neah as a friend I would be homeless by now."

Beck smokes to get her mind off things. To allow the high to take over her and place her in a haze. A for drinking, I don't know what she gets out of that. But hearing this makes me know that she does feel betrayed by Neah.

"And even when I got by your place she wasn't there." She whispers. "She's never there." Beck shook her head.

"I'm rambling, I'm sorry."

"No you're not, you're expressing." I wiped her face and planted a kiss onto her forehead. "Let's head to the cabin where it's warm." I stood up and held out my hand. Beck took it and I helped her to her feet. She held my hand, clinging to my arm.

"I called your name. You think they noticed?" She asks.

"I don't think so. But if they did then they'll just think you were being no mannered again." She managed a chuckle, holding my hand tighter.

"Thank you for being here, Sebastian."

"Anytime."

__

We made it back to the cabin and Beck walked in first. We had to remove ourselves from each other since we couldn't be seen holding hands. It was nice in the moment. Holding hands and having her cling to me like so.

Neah really can't find out now because if she does I know a war may probably break out. Beck took a seat onto my bed and I closed the door, locking it. I took my shoes off along with my shirt.

She took her shoes off by the bed and gazed at her hand. I frown, walking up to her. I noticed blood and got on my knees in front of her.

"You hurt yourself?"

"I just punched a tree it's nothing."

"Are you always in a fight with something?" I tugged her and she got up.

"Yes, including myself." She mutters.

"Well I'm here now so come to me with your problems." I lead her over to the small ass cabin bathroom and clicked the light on. Her hand shook slightly and I turned the faucet on.

"Sebastian I'm fine, really."

"You're hurt, Beck. I didn't treat you the first time I saw your face. I'm doing it now." She got quiet. There wasn't much in the cabin to clean her hand with except for the hot faucet water.

"There doesn't seem to be any splinters."

Beck laid her head onto my shoulder as I continued to run the water over her knuckles. "Nick was the one I got into a fight with." She informs softly. "I punched him and then he punched me back."

Now I really don't like that Nick kid. "You're right, he is a prick."

"Took you long enough to realize."

"Well I am a bit old so you'll have to excuse me."

She scoffed a grin and I smiled. I turned the faculae off and lead her back to the room where I took my shirt and tore it up for her to use as a bandage. I wrapped her knuckles up and placed a kiss onto the back of her hand.

"Good as new." My eyes met hers and she shook her head slightly.

"Thank you, Mr.T." Her tone was soft and low. Like she was trying to seduce me in some way.

"I don't even know your last name."

She smiled widely and set her foot onto my shoulder. "Tidas." I gave her a look and she snickered.

"I'm glad you're in a good mood but don't do that."

She laughed, setting her foot down. "It's Rodger. Becky Rodger."

"Becky?"

"Yeah, sounded too girly to me so I tell people it's Beck."

"Sounds like something you'd do."

"Yeah." Beck stared at me and shifted. "You know...I was thinking about us and..." She hesitated.

"And?"

"I want to date. Who cares how old you are? I like you. You make me feel safe, loved, secured. You're a bombass cook too and if anyone has a problem with seeing us in public I'll fight them."

How adorable. "I think you need to retire from that." I got in bed and Beck laid down in front of me. I wrap my arm around her waist, nudging her back with my face.

I was falling asleep when Beck spoke. "Good night."

~

Awwwww