07

Last night came as a surprise. Her reluctant attitude made me want to discipline her. I felt terrible after she left. I shouldn't have touched her that way. Didn't matter if she liked it. It was crossing a line. And she's only been here for about three days.

I never knew lust could be this strong. I drank my tea and sighed. Maybe I should talk to Neah about her. Maybe I could give her friend some money so she can sleep elsewhere. If she stays here anymore longer, I'm afraid things that are not supposed to happen will.

"Why do you look so beat?"

I gaze up, looking at Neah. "Overthinking." I answer tersely. I saw a frown shape her features and she took a seat at the table across from me. I know she thinks it's about her mother. It's best if she thinks it is, I don't want to disappoint her in any manner.

"It's been a decade, dad, you should not do this to yourself."

"It's fine Neah. I'll be fine."

"Mom wouldn't want to see you unhappy. Just start dating again. I want to see you happy is all, and I want you to die happy dad."

This again. I exhaled, taking another sip of my tea. Neah shook her head, still giving me that sympathetic look.

"I'll pass, Neah. I know you mean well with the idea but...I'm still thinking about it."

"You always say that." She got up from her seat and pranced her way over to me. She hugs me, planting a kiss onto my cheek. "Just date dad, it won't kill you."

"I'll try sweetheart."

She chortled and ventured back to her seat. "Oh, by the way, Beck and I are going out for tonight so we will be back a bit late."

Beck. Gosh, I forgot about her for a moment. "Okay. Just be safe as always."

"Thanks dad. And I hope you're being nice to her, I heard her say something about you having rules."

I threw her a half smile. "I was just trying to see what kind of person she is. She looks troublesome." She is troublesome.

"That's just her style dad. She's not a bad person."

"So why is that bruise on her face?"

Neah itched her scalp as if to avoid answering. Did she do that to Beck? Nah, Beck is way stronger than Neah for her to just punch her. Not to mention her knuckles aren't bruised.

"Is she in a gang?" Neah scoffed.

"What? No. She's not in anything of the sort. It's just that when she skates she gets competitive and then lash out so, yeah. Just a skateboarding drama." She nods with a grin.

She's lying. "Okay. I'll take your word for it."

"Anyway, I have classes all day today and I do not want to miss them so, I'll see you whenever I get back."

"Okay sweetheart. Be safe."

"I will."

Neah got up to leave and just then Beck joined in. Her short hair, styled in a short wolf cut, looks messy. Her piercings are out and she's wearing a sweater instead of a sports bra, covering her abs. She looks soft now.

"Oh, morning Beck you're oddly up early." Neah says walking over to her.

"I am?"

"Yeah and look at you looking all girly." Neah teases.

"What do you mean girly? It's cold."

Neah hugged her and Beck returned it, hugging Neah by her waist. Beck is a tall girl, like 5'10 tall. Just a few inches more and she'd be my height. Neah pulled away and I noticed something. The look Beck gave her.

Neah cleared her throat and stepped back. "I'll pick you up whenever I'm done with all of my classes."

"Nick won't be there right?"

Nick? Neah gazed at me and I instantly knew it was that boyfriend she started telling me about.

"Um, no. Anyway, bye dad."

"Nick?"

"I'll tell you later dad." She quickly rushed out of the house and I shook my head. She's her own woman. Once he's treating my daughter the way she should be treated then I won't have to strangle him. I'm yet to meet the guy and it's been four years since she's been in college with the guy.

I returned my gaze to Beck who making her way into the kitchen. Again, no morning.

"Morning to you too." I speak. When I heard nothing I looked back. She rolled her eyes and popped the fridge door open. I got up from my seat, venturing into the kitchen. She closed the door and stepped back.

"Don't you dare come near me."

I sighed. I should stop this. I don't want whatever it is in the air to continue. "I'm sorry I touched you that way. It should've never happened. If you want some place else to stay I can give you the money to do so. But what I did was inappropriate. And I'm sorry."

She gave me a look before setting the milk onto the counter. "Whatever."

I nod slightly. "There's a hotel that

"I'm not going anywhere. If I leave Neah would get suspicious as to why I left after I told her I'll stay. Just stay away from me and things will be fine."

I felt a bit relieved and a bit guilty. "Thank you. And again, I apologize." I left the kitchen and went upstairs to my room. I closed the door and exhaled. Now I'll have to avoid her as much as I can. Or I can pretend she's not here when I'm not around her.

Either way, I think that's going to be hard.

__

I did a kick flip and landed perfectly. I could hear Neah faintly giggling. We've been at the park for about two hours now. She told me she was not going to bring Nick but she did so anyway.

I don't care. I placed my joint between my lips and skated around the park to be as far away from them as possible. At least I'm high enough to not care much.

I gazed over to them and they're kissing. Neah is straddling him and Nick has his hands up her dress. I bet they're fucking that way. I did an ollie over an obstacle and another kick flip.

I made it around back to them and I heard faint moaning. Of course they're fucking. I know I'll have to endure this until they're done. I went back around the park, finishing my third blunt.

I gazed over and they're standing up. "Neah!?" When she looked at me I lifted my hands.

"I-I'll call my dad for you! I'm staying at Nick's tonight!"

That's another thing I'm starting to dislike. We barely get to hang out properly anymore. Between her work, college and Nick, things has not been going the same since we graduated high school.

She left in her car and he left in his. I can't believe she just abandoned me. I skated over to the bench and took a seat. I sighed, gazing over the skate park. Empty. I checked my phone and it's 11:43.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞.

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤. 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭! 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐚𝐡!

She didn't respond and to be honest, I don't care. She could suck a dick and die for all I care. What she did was so uncool.

~

😮‍💨