Chapter 5

Gale's P.O.V.

As I kept staring at her, the girl seemed to grow even more uncomfortable. 

 She started to squirm around under me, but couldn't get away. She look scared to death, so I loosened my grip on her arms, and jumping at her chance, she spit in my eye.

  I jumped back, and the girl leaped up and rushed over to another girl, who was looking at me like she wanted to murder me.

  "Um hey, so sorry that we had to meet like this and all, but my name's Gale", I said lamely. 

  "I'm Lilo, and this is Emily.  I hope you know what you've gotten yourself into, because my mom is going to call the police, and the Navy, and the Coast Guard, and you're going to spend the rest of your life rotting away in some jail cell, like the criminal that you so obviously are!", The girl with black hair spat into my face. 

I stepped back for a moment to examine the two of them. 

 Lilo looked even better than before, her bright eyes now full of rage. 

 The other girl, Emily, had flaming red hair, brown eyes, and was a little bit short.  She looked at me in fear, and said timidly, "If you let us go now, we won't give any names, we'll just go back to our regular lives.  We won't even tell anyone we got kidnapped at all!" 

She looked so afraid, so desperate, that I felt like somehow this was all my fault, even though I knew very well that it wasn't. 

 "I'm sorry",  I mumbled, "but we can't let you go.  It just doesn't work that way.  I don't know why you're being forced to stay, but I do know one thing- the captain never changes his mind.  You're never going to be allowed to leave."

  Emily's eyes filled with tears, but Lilo stepped up until she was standing right in front of me, almost touching.  "So you're saying that we're going to be stuck on this stinking boat for the rest of our lives?"  She growled at me. 

 "Well I say, I'm gonna go fighting."  And with that, she shoved me against the wall and ran to the door, her hair flying behind her.

  It took me a split second to come to my senses, and when I did, I raced after her, yelling "ESCAPED PRISONER!"  As loud as I could. 

 Lilo ran onto the deck, and was met with the surprised looks of my fellow pirates.  After they snapped out of their shock, they started chasing her, but it was no good, she was faster than all of them. 

 Suddenly, I heard an amused chuckling coming from the top of our stairs.  I looked up in surprise and saw the Captain looking at us, shaking his head and laughing openly. 

 "I am ashamed of all of you" he finally said.  "You're chasing this girl like your life depends on it, and why are you?  Tell me, where on Earth is she going to run?"

  I looked over and realized that he was right.  The ship had pulled away from the dock, and was sailing away.  We could still faintly see the shore, but it was very far away. 

 Lilo saw this and her shoulders hung in defeat.  She looked so sad that I wanted to comfort her, right there, but I never had the chance.  Because while I had been lost in my thought, she had other ideas. 

 I gasped as I saw her sprinting toward the side of the boat.  "Adios suckers!!"  she yelled, and threw herself overboard.

.............................................................................................................................................................

Hey :)  so please comment if you have any suggestions, it would really mean a lot to me!!!!!!