𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓

BOOK IDEA: The True Target
MAIN CHARACTER: Amelia Rosewood
FACE CLAIM: Alexa Demie
LOVE INTERESTS: Multiple interests (endgame - Caleb Rivers)
FANDOM: Pretty Little Liars

unpublished

There are two mean girls the people of Rosewood need to look out for. Due to their manipulation and malicious intent to have as much power over people as possible using whatever they can to get that power. Their most effective way? Secrets.

Alison Dilaurentis

&

Amelia Rosewood

Amelia Rosewood, yes Rosewood. You see Amelia's family has owned the town of Rosewood for generations, dating centuries back to when they founded the new town now known as Rosewood. Coming from a rich family, the owners of the town surprise people how she turned out to be a rebellious smoker, yet makes her parents proud to see how she uses tactics to try and own others. What can they say? parents like children.

Though with the girls being wired the same they are different, in ways that the outsiders of Rosewood wouldn't see them as being even as close as friends. They would see Amelia as a delinquent from the wrong side of the tracks and they'd see Alison as a sweet girl, but that is far from the truth as the people of Rosewood know it to be a lie.

The two girls have been best friends since they were babies in diapers as their parents were friends far before the birth of the two girls and kept close later on. They were always seen together, one never left the other side throughout their young life, the two grew up to be two beautiful young girls, one with bad habits and a bad attitude and the other had the cover of an angel in disguise.

Later on, the two brought four other girls into their duo forming a group of girls by changing them to their liking, helping them get their desires just never revealing how they had so much power while never sharing the power with the other girls.

These girls were: Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings and Emily Fields.

Even when the four girls become best friends with Amelia and Alison, that doesn't stop the little life the two mean girls, the two queen bees they had of their own. Going to parties they shouldn't be going at their ages, drinking and in Amelia's case getting on in the smoker's group of these parties and meeting some questionable people.

Causing trouble with other people, and getting secrets. The two were also being cyberbullied not they would ever tell anyone but each other they were on their little hunt while causing hell of other people's lives.

Though all of this comes to a sudden halt one night. Amelia and Alison suddenly go missing shattering the lives of the girls.

Only one of the girls is found and has more secrets being known as 'The One Who Is Alive'.

However, this is only the true beginning, as the true target is still alive and is back in Rosewood.

— The Rosewood Family —

The Rosewood Family —

— The Rosewood Family —