- 𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙇𝙀𝘿 -

𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚: 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘥

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦: 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘹 𝘛𝘝𝘋

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: 𝘒𝘰𝘭 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯

𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤: 𝘞𝘛𝘚

𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝘙𝘢𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘻𝘦𝘭 (𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴)

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐜: 𝘚𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘩 𝘉𝘰𝘭𝘨𝘦𝘳

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧: 𝘈𝘷𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘢

We all know the story of the lost princess, and you also know the love story between Flynn Rider and Rapunzel

We all know the story of the lost princess, and you also know the love story between Flynn Rider and Rapunzel. What you don't know is Rapunzel is the soulmate to the psychotic vampire brother known as Kol Mikaelson.

Being born over a thousand years ago Kol was turned into a vampire, forcefully as did all his other siblings. Though unlike his siblings apart from Finn, Kol was a warlock by the time he was turned meaning he lost his magic when he became a vampire. This led to Kol having a part of his identity torn and stolen from him, which is something his older brothers Finn and Klaus could relate to. Finn also lost his magic and Klaus had half of his identity bounded away.

Fortunately, Ester managed to create a spell for her now youngest son, Kol Mikaelson. She created a spell in which throughout the years he will somehow have one soulmate made just for him.

Someone who would love him for who he is and not for what he is.

Someone curious about the world, just like he was once upon a time.

Someone with the innocence that was once torn away from him.

In Kol's eyes, no such promise existed, he believed that he would never have the soulmate he so blissfully wished for.

What Kol did not realise was he was in his coffin for long periods and not once did he think that his soulmate existed during those periods. He dared not to think he was that unlucky and his older brother was that cruel.

Unfortunately, this is exactly what happened, his soulmate Rapunzel also known as the Lost Princess had been born and died by the time Kol was in and out of his coffin. Not that he would know. Neither did his family.

They would soon get to know though.

During their preparations for the Mikaelson Family Ball, the family along with the Scooby-gang in Mystic Falls were also blasted to a cinema-like room to watch the past.

The past of a certain blonde princess.

The Lost Princess

The Soulmate of Kol Mikaelson

Rapunzel.