- 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 -

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

This all starts more than a thousand years ago, when witches and werewolves were the only supernatural species in the world.

Before vampires and immortality was even questioned or possible, a girl was born Natalia Salvatore. A beautiful blonde baby, though it was decided she would be different before she was even born.

She was born with a bloodline of witches and werewolves, her father was an alpha of his pack and her mother was the leader of her coven. Natalia would find out at 5 years old she had neither any signs of magic or any signs of being a wolf. This caused an outbreak between the wolves and the witches not wanting to look-up to a leader's child - who has no signs of being supernatural themselves.

Though on her 6th birthday, Natalia would discover that she did in fact have magic. Excited, she goes to show her mother, only when she does all laughing and giggles expecting her mother to be proud.

Instead, her mother's reaction was quite the opposite because what Natalia had showed was signs of a siphoner, and Natalia was inhaling and sucking all the magic out of the land.

Growing up, Natalia would be named the abomination and the people around the town would beat her, attack her find any chance to mistreat her. Her mother and father did nothing to stop it. During this time, Natalia gave birth to multiple babies, though she didn't have any choice is the production of getting pregnant, her children were her everything.

Eventually a war broke out between the wolves and witches, all fighting towards one cause. To end Natalia Salvatore's life.

In a fit of rage, having the ability to suck all the magic from the land, and not having control with her new found of powers. Natalia explodes her magic, killing everyone insight, killing everyone even the animals around the town.

At the end of it, she kills herself due to exhaustion, though for some reason she wakes, but this time she is not the same as before.

A new hunger for blood, fast and heightened senses. Hearing, sight, taste, touch and speed. Everything.

Frightened, she runs away and with that the first Heretic was born.

Years later, she comes across a newfound town and is welcomed by the family named the Mikaelson's.

Even more years later, and she comes back to Mystic Falls in the 1800s after hearing whispers of new Salvatores. Her Salvatore bloodline, there she meets a baby Damon Salvatore, and so she stays with them for nearly 25 years.

Now it is 2009, and there is a new doppelgänger in town, the Salvatores are all back in town, the town that caused them nothing but heart aches.

The Mikaelsons follows and secrets are revealed.

Watch the Mikaelsons and the Mystic Falls gang watch the life of Natalia Salvatore.

Aka the original Heretic

Also known as

The Mikaelson's Girl.

——-𑁍𑁍——-

face claim: Sydney Sweeney

creature: Heretic: witch and vampire
immortal age: 3,000 years old

physical age: 20

aesthetic: Y2K, 2000s fashion

favourite films: Scream, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Clueless and Mean Girls

favourite era: 1920s, 1950s, 1990s, 2000s.

her love interests: The Mikaelson's (apart from Rebekah)

bashing: Elena and Matt.