- 𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉 -

𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚: 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘯

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦: 𝘛𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘞𝘰𝘭𝘧

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: 𝘚𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘗𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦

𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘦

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘬𝘪, 𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵 𝘔𝘤𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩

Margot Hale, the daughter of Peter Hale, her mother is still unknown to this day, even Derek does not know who his niece's mother is

Margot Hale, the daughter of Peter Hale, her mother is still unknown to this day, even Derek does not know who his niece's mother is. Margot Hale was the light in the family, the one to always bring a smile to someone's face even if it seemed like it was the worst day of your life Margot would somehow put a smile on your face. Whether that be in a form of a hug, a gift like a cupcake or a joke only someone of a child would tell.

Though one day Margot would never be ready for, the death of her family. A big fire six years ago killed everyone in the house except her and her father who were the only survivors of the fire.

However, due to the fire Margot's father, Peter would be badly burned due to saving his daughter who was further in the house at the time of the fire. Margot was just as bad but healed quickly due to her werewolf genes, though while Margot and her father were being treated in the hospital, the other parts of the family like Derek and Laura had fled from town leaving the two survivors on their own.

With her father being a full-time patient in the local hospital in Beacon Hills with no ability to look after a child, and with her home being burned down to a crisp the law was to have Margot to be put into foster care.

Fortunately, for Margot the sheriff was the father of her best friend Stiles Stilinski and so out of pity but also because Noah loved Margot as his own he adopted her.

Changing Margot Hale to Margot Stilinski was great for her but the only problem was the fact she is a werewolf, so every month for the past 6 years she has had to hide the night of the full moon to hide her transitions. On these nights, well on any night she could Margot always found the time to visit her dad, telling him everything she had done in the day and especially on birthdays, telling him her achievements, who she was becoming friends with, her first crushes but most of all on how much she resents auntie and uncle for leaving her to cope with not only having a father who does not have the ability to look after her but also leaving her with no home, no money and no family leaving her to be adopted and hiding her true identity.

Little did she know her father was listening to every single word she was telling him. And so on one full moon, Peter had finally been able to transition and just in time to. Laura Hale was in town to learn and finally see who burned down the Hale house with her family inside.

One night Peter transitioned and went exploring and saw Laura in the woods surrounding their old home, with every word Margot had said was repeated n his head causing his blood to boil in anger and with that, Laura Hale was dead.

With that more recurring events happened, and with the police now finding half of a dead body, the sheriff and the other police officers started a search for the other half of the body. Unknowingly when Noah got the call, he didn't know that his adopted daughter was listening along with his son, now with the information of half a body being found Margot was worried. She knew it might be the start of another supernatural occurrence, but it was the dead body of her auntie that caused the new events to take place.

- Scott's bite turning him into a werewolf

- Margot revealing who she is

- Derek coming back to Beacon Hills

- Peter is revealed to be the New Psychotic Alpha

Will Margot support her father with the killings of those responsible for the fire or will she learn to forgive Derek for leaving her behind?

Will she be the villain's accomplice or be with the heroes?

And in the meanwhile, Scott and Stiles are falling harder and faster for the girl they love and have since first grade. Though with the Argent's coming back to Beacon Hills with their daughter capturing Scott's attention, will it change Scott's view on Margot or will he fall for her harder than before?

And with Stiles being the brains of the groups, will he see who Margot is for her rather than see her for who her father is, will he support her like he is with Scott or will he turn his back on her?

I guess only time will tell but like every story, there is never enough time in the tale before someone ends up dead or killed.