- 𝙈𝙐𝙂𝙂𝙇𝙀𝙎 -

𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙄𝘿𝙀𝘼: 𝘔𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴

𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆: 𝘞𝘛𝘚/ 𝘞𝘛𝘔

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈: 𝘌𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘰𝘯

𝙁𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙈: 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵

Belle Granger, the twin sister of Hermionie Granger and the one who did not possess  magic

Belle Granger, the twin sister of Hermionie Granger and the one who did not possess magic. While Hermionie went to England for Hogwarts, Belle was left in France with her father.

Their mother had passed away when they were both babies, it is one of the only stories their father could never tell. Too heartbreaking for him to tell his two beautiful daughters, though it got worse when Hermionie went to England.

There was love in the house of course, and Belle helped bring money into the home as much as possible, but it was not the same without her twin there.

Unfortunately for Belle, as time went on at Hogwarts of learning new spells, defending The Harry Potter and becoming a member of the Order organisation, Hermionie easily forgot about her muggle life.

While Hermionie was in England practising magic, and becoming the smartest witch of her age.

Belle was trapped in a castle with a beast, due to her father being captured for wanting a flower he was going to take for his beautiful daughter.

What happens went Belle and her father is put in a room with Hermionie and he wizardry friends. The older twin will now be in a room with Belle and her father to watch the muggle life she missed when away.

What will the Golden Trio react to Hermionie having a twin sister they never knew about?

What will Draco think of Belle?

And finally, will Hermionie become less embarrassed to be a muggle- or will she become more embarrassed than before.