- 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖴𝖫𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖤 𝖨𝖳 𝖦𝖨𝖱𝖫 -

BOOK IDEA: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘐𝘵 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭
MAIN CHARACTER: 𝘛𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘎𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳
FACE CLAIM: 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺
LOVE INTERESTS: 𝘑𝘰𝘦𝘺 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘪𝘯𝘨
OCCUPATION: 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘭
FANDOM: 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 (90s tv show)

— 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 —
𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗒
—ꨄ—

Tiffany Geller, a name well known in the city as the top 5 model of the decade. However, when she is not posing in front of a camera for the countless brands who want her, she is also the baby of the Geller family.

She is 23 years old with her older siblings, Monica and Ross. Despite their differences, with Monica's OCD in cleanliness, Ross's intellectual status and Tiffany's inability to have a monogamous relationship they couldn't be more inseparable.

Their bond as siblings grew even stronger as they moved out of their family home in Long Island to live in the Big Apple. New York.

From there the small family of three siblings grew. Due to reuniting with an old friend from their past, Chandler Bing who was an old friend of Ross's from his college days. Who also happened to be living opposite and next to the Geller sisters.

Quickly after being best friends with Chandler, another person joined their little group of 4. A blonde woman who seemed to be a lot different from others though as she was Monica's roommate she meshed well into the friendship group.

Again it wouldn't take long for the friendship group to grow even bigger. From a group of 5 to a group of 6 an Italian man from Queens who happened to move in with Chandler, Joey Tribbiani.

Joey would become the best friend to Chandler and vice versa. However, the two wouldn't be them without their third best friend, Tiffany Geller. They would fawn over her, and she would look after them well more so Joey than Chandler but you get the point.

Joey was quick to join Chandler with his long-term crush on the stunning Tiffany Geller. Though they wouldn't admit it to each other, they couldn't help but relate with each other especially their shared achy feelings in their chests when they saw Tiffany with other people.

However, it would only worsen, for Joey especially when he learned of Tiffany's dating preferences. As she was polygamous, rather than monogamous.

With this information in mind, Joey and Chandler would only further their determination to put their strong feelings for Tiffany on the back burner. Knowing if it ever came down to it, they would have to share her with someone else.

However, their friendship group is soon to grow just once more. A newcomer is soon to join and it's someone from the Geller sibling's past, Rachel Green.

The last and needed person for this friendship group.

Though will things change, for worse or better?

Only time will tell, but don't worry for Tiffany as she is the friend who will be there for her ups and downs. Even in the pouring rain.

—ꨄ—

( i'm uploading my mood boards like this in the future, wattpad isn't letting me upload my other ones )