- 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬 -

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Chantelle King, the ever so beautiful ex girlfriend of Chandler Bing- his first love. Someone he would cherish forever and reminisce about on a daily basis comparing all his current relationships with the one he shared with Chantelle.

Not only is Chantelle the ex girlfriend of Chandler Bing but also the best friends to Rachel Green who has just ran out of her wedding- Chantelle tagging along with her.

Following her best friend leads to her reuniting with her ex boyfriend- her first love who broke each others hearts but still loved each other dearly.

Though when Chantelle arrives in the coffee shop the friends seems to be addicted to, she gains the attention of Chandler's best friend - Joey Tribbiani a womaniser with a heart of gold.

With two men after her heart, one of them being an ex and another being something new who can she choose? Does she? Or does she do the easiest thing and date both of them?

Her life will turn upside down in more ways than one but all in all she will be fine because she has the best friends in the world to help her when her days turn grey.

——-𑁍𑁍——-
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: Margot Robbie
(changed face claim)

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 24

𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Fashion Designer

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: Joey Tribbiani and Chandler Bing