- 𝖠 𝖰𝖴𝖤𝖤𝖭'𝖲 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳-

BOOK TITLE: 𝘈 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯'𝘴 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵
MAIN CHARACTER: 𝘌𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘻
LOVE INTEREST: 𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯
FACE CLAIM: 𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘦
TYPE OF BOOK: 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭
FANDOM: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘝𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

— 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 —

𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗒

—ꨄ—

Eira Perez, a queen in her own right, was born into the Spanish Royal family in medieval times, well Eira was the Princess of Spain but the people of Spain loved her so much that they counted her as their Queen. Eira was anything but medieval, she was beautiful, loving, kind and compassionate about those she loved and the people of Spain came under that. However there was always something missing in Eira's life, the man to marry, there was no man for her to marry due to Eira always turning those who didn't love their people in their kingdoms away.

A certain King in England knew very well what Eira was looking for as a Queen and so, Henry VIII sort to look charming, the care he had for his people for as long as he could just to get the attention of the royal family in Spain. After all, what Henry wants he gets and if they could all his deceased ex-wives would've warned her otherwise, that Henry was a charming man which could be seen as manipulation to get women like Eira into his web.

So she did marry. The man she thought would be the answer to all her fairytales and dreams, to be Queen with a loving King and rule the land efficiently and most of all fairly, making sure their people got the correct treatment they deserved.

In the beginning, Eira thought her life was perfect and she would be a perfect Queen, oh how wrong she would be. As Eira would soon find out she couldn't have children which immediately turned Henry off of her as soon as he found out, cursing her for not being able to bare a child, and went off cheating with any woman he could put his hands on. One of the women was a fairly young girl, Katherine Howard who immediately fell for his charm, however would also soon realise just how vicious of a man he was.

Her world was crumbling down in front of her, watching how Henry looked at Katherine, how Henry used to look at her, seeing how she is being brushed aside even though she was Queen the King's demands would always come first. So if Henry wanted Katherine sitting beside him and not Eira, well that is what he got.

During this time a family of siblings would be invited to stay at the castle ordered by the King, which would become the biggest mistake of his life, not that he was smart enough to realise. As it would soon come to light that these siblings were not human, very far from it in fact, these siblings were vampires and the first of their kind. This information fascinated Eira, learning more and more about the world that was outside of these walls which she wouldn't be able to escape, even in death she would be cursed to walk these hallways for all eternity.

As Henry and Katherine got closer, Eira and a certain noble brother also got closer and unknown to Eira it wasn't just Elijah who fancied her. It could be argued that the noble brother didn't love Eira as much as he swore he did, as he was only fulfilling his fantasy to fall in love with a Queen and that his younger brother was falling for a Queen. Shortly Eira's happiness was short-lived yet again, as her affair would be found out by one of Henry's most loyal guards and Eira was set to be beheaded by the end of the weekend.

The country adored Eira as their Queen, never knowing what happened on the other side of the doors of their castle and how they thought Eira was wrongfully accused of so many things to be beheaded. As the catholic church did not think that adultery alone should be punished with a beheading so Henry accused her of all sorts, incest, adultery and conspiracy against the King. Very much like how Henry's previous wife Anne Boleyn lost her head.

While in the tower Eira witnessed some vicious and cruel acts, witnessing her brother's and father's execution while people cheered as they believed the crimes they were given and her cries would be unheard by all from those outside. However, she did get sneaky visits by the siblings, Klaus especially who pleaded with her to let him turn her which was refused, only for Elijah to beg the same thing and she accepted. Only now would she wish for Klaus to be her sire link instead of Elijah.

And so, on the day of her execution, she utters an emotion-filled goodbye to her people and the wish to be with her brother and father before the deed was done. Only to wake up later with a hunger for blood, and that is the story of Eira's origin.

Years later and the promise of forever with Elijah was nothing but a lie, which was evident when Elijah was more interested in Katerina Petrova during 1492 leaving Klaus to pick up the pieces of a heartbroken Eira Perez. However, it doesn't take long for Elijah to be in Eira's bad books and the reason why Klaus daggered Elijah in the first place is because of the amount of pain Elijah caused her.

Centuries later, Eira is in a new town Mystic Falls with her best friend Klaus Mikaelson to help with breaking his curse. However, will they remain best friends or will they stray off of the line of friendship to something else like they have done previous times in the past years of their immortality?

Only Klaus's feelings for Eira haven't changed one bit Klaus has only fallen more deeply in love with the woman he sees as his only and one true love Eira Perez, soon Mikaelson.

—ꨄ—